Chapter 6: Everything About U

1000 reads!? :O

Chapter 6: Everything About U

~~A. Mahone POV~~

            ‘It’s too cold outside, for angels to fly..’ Ed Sheeran sang through the radio and making his voice bounce to my ear drums, making me smile.

            “Nah it’s okay! It’s just that Nat woke me up…” I yawned, my left hand hitting Dave’s face. Ha-ha, he’s still asleep.

            “Wake up, Dave!” Robert hit Dave right across the face.

            “The Civil War!” He shouted; not knowing that he was asleep and that we were finally here in L.A.

            “Dad, it’s past the Civil War.” Natasha chuckled, rolling her eyes.

            I loved her eyes. They were hard to explain; the color was just so wonderful. In general, she was wonderful. She could make you smile no matter what; you could never stay mad at her, never. She took a quick look at me and turned to her regular position.

            “I’m going to be late.” She growled to Robert; giving him the look.

            “Oh shoot! We-I mean you don’t want to be late!” Robert realized, going to the drivers seat.

   ~~45 Minutes Later~~

            “Thanks Robert! I’ll text what the doctor says!” She kissed him on the cheek, jealousy going all over my body. Dave went to her side, holding her hand and his hand on the bottom of her spine.

            Was she sick? No, I hope she wasn’t! What if she’s depressed? I hope she isn’t. Okay let’s say she’s okay.

            One thing that pops into my mind when I her name is just a list; a long list, that never ends and never repeats the reasons twice.

            She’s perfect, amazing; I can’t get enough of her. I love everything about her. She’s the one for me and I know it. There’s something in me telling me that she’s the one; like a gut feeling.

            I’m still kind of bummed that she broke up with me. It sounds weird saying that, since girls never break up with me, but Natasha, she was different; a good way, I think. To be honest, I don’t know what I did wrong for her to do that. Is it because how I was overreacting thinking that she was pregnant? I hope there are other reasons for the break up and not just that reason.

            I didn’t want to lose her.

            Whenever I see her smile it reminds me when I first started liking her, the fourth grade.

            “Hi, I’m Austin! What’s your name? Wait, its Natasha isn’t?” I asked her, sitting next to her.

            She nodded, “Yep, the one and only.”

            I laughed; she was funny; I like girls with humor.

            Before I knew it, she was walking away from me; was I daydreaming that bad!? Dangit, I never daydream! Well, never in front of girls that is.

            “Whoa, wait! Where are you going!?” I ran up to her, going to her side; my fingers touching her fingers a little; I looked up to her face and she started blushing, which made me blush too.