Chapter 9: They Don't Know About Us [Part 2]

“I meant what I said, I said what I meant; Austin Mahone is 100%!”Emmanuel R.

Chapter 9: They Don’t Know About Us [Part 2]

I can’t believe he is there standing, thinking he still had control of me. I hated him and that’s why I called it off with him. He thinks he knows everything about me, but he doesn’t. Besides me being pregnant…Pregnant! Shoot, he’s going to let the cat of the bag.

            I quickly got my phone out and texted Alex, Robert, and my dad about him knowing I’m carrying mother.

            The guys quickly stood up and dragged Austin and I out of the booth.

            “Wait, where are we going?” Austin asked, not understanding any of the guys’ actions.

            “Let’s go somewhere else to eat.” Alex smiled at Austin, who was still confused as heck.

            Ugh, he has a slow mind.

            “What’s wrong, baby? You running from me; but why?” Jake asked in a sweet voice, and put his large hand on my right shoulder.

            I got his hand off of my shoulder and moving my feet about 0.36 m/ph faster.

            “Natasha-”

           “Jake, shut your freaking mouth! I broke up with you and have no feelings,” my hands moving towards him, “for you! Gosh, I never did since I broke up with you! Just leave me alone! Heck, don’t even communicate with me in any shape, way, or form! I will make your life so terrible, trust me!” I slapped him, tears spilling out of my eyes.

            Jake stood there in shock. Defeated. Taken back. Confused.

            Robert wrapped his arms over my shoulders and dragged me out with full caution. The whole place were looking at Jake and I, and more tears feel out of my eyes.

            I’m crying for no reason. I just basically cussed Jake in Red Robin. My hormones were crazy right now, and I wish I could control them, but the more I tried, the less it worked and the harder it got.

“Shh, shh; it’s all going to be okay, trust me,” Austin kissed my forehead.

            I nodded and started crying again, but harder and my hands over my stomach.

            “What is it? You hungry,” Alex chuckled, looking at me with my dad to my left and Austin to my right.

            I shook my head.

            “Then what,” Robert and Austin asked.

            “J-Jake, abused me before and h-h punched my stomach…” I cried, memories flooding back.

            “Natasha, come here; just come here! Don’t run away, you little-”Jake finished his sentence by slapping my right cheek, “there, maybe you’ll learn your lesson on not to run away from me.”

            I tried to get away from his grip, but it felt like every second, his grip would be tighter and tighter on my left forearm. I knew this whole process: he slaps me, kisses me like nothing happened, slaps me again, pushes me to the ground, kicks my stomach (but not hard enough), makes me get up, then makes me go home like nothing every happened; but I was hoping today I would change his whole process.

            “Jake, please! Stop,” I yelled in his garage, hoping his mom would hear me.

            “Why should I stop? So you can tell Austin that you’re pregnant with his child and make him call the police on me? Huh, I don’t think so,” he smirked, slapping me harder this time, on my right cheek again, making two tears come out of my right eye.

            “STOP! PLEASE! HELP,” I yelled louder this time, hearing footstep come in to the garage.

            “Jake,” his mom gasped, “now you let her go! I don’t care if it’s for a school play, but be more careful!”

            “Mom, go! You’re interrupting our rehearsal for the play,” he looked at his mom.

            “Actually Jake, I have to go; cousins coming over and I don’t want them to think that you slapped me when I slapped myself,” I said, making him let go out of my forearm. “Bye, Jake, and Mrs. Rain, see you tomorrow or next week,” I smiled, getting out of the house and quickly getting in to my car.

            My idea did work, and now I was going to get more pain on Monday, but no, I’m not; since I broke up with him he can’t do that or else I’ll call the police on him, and I will call the police on him.

            I was free to be honest, nobody really knew that me and Jake were dating, but I’m glad they didn’t know; every girl thought he was ‘dreamy’ or something like that, but boy do they know the ‘real’ him.

            I’m free and single, and not ready to mingle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****

Leavers!-(fandom name for fans of this book)-I have some news. Okay, so you know I’m naming every chapter after a song? Yeah, well, that was a temporary thing…Woops? Now every chapter will have it’s own name and maybe a song on the side bar.

And the trailer for Leaving doesn’t work; I deleted it since it was being a butthole and not letting me edit it nor letting me or my sister see it, so NO TRAILER FOR LEAVING!!! YET!! xD

I know… :/

-Austin_Mahomie

7 votes; 3-5 comments?

Mwah!<

xD

Edited: 07/03