Chapter 16: I'm Gonna...What?

A smile is always formed by another smile.

Chapter 16: I’m Gonna…What?

            It was lunch, then it was going to be fourth period, then fifth; then it’s Austin finding out I’m pregnant. Great, just great! Isn’t my life perfect? But—wait there isn’t a good thing I can think of right now.

            I threw away my second family bag of Ruffles. Gosh, I hate Ruffles, but the cheese Ruffles with pickles are so good; yes, my cravings are weird, but Ashtin and I don’t seem to care at all.

            I ‘walked’ to the bathroom to wash my hands and redo my hair.

            Somebody flushed the toilet and came to wash her hands.

            “Natasha!”

            I looked to see their face.

            “Mama Mahone!”

            I talked to Mrs. Mahone after the interview of Austin and his girlfriend, Angelica. I cried so bad that day; I was in the bathroom, there was a little place for janitors (like a janitors closet) and I was in there.

            “Honey, I didn’t know, honestly; I thought she was one of Zach’s friend or Tyler’s girlfriend, but not Austin’s girlfriend.” She sighed, I could tell she was also shocked.

            “He could’ve told me that he was going to date her, not cheat on me! And to top it all off, you found out I’m pregnant with his child, and the interview, and…” I cried, tears always running down my face.

            “Honey, don’t cry; I feel like a bad god-mother, and I think if your mom finds out that I’m making you cry, I think she’s going to take away the grant of me being your godmother for baptism,” she chuckled.

            Leave it to her, to lighten the mood up.

            “Then if she wants to do that, then I’ll make you the baby’s godmother! Now, she can’t argue with that,” I laughed, wiping off my tears off my face.

            “Sounds like a good deal to me! But tell me, for that baby’s baptism, can I like have a five stack cake for the party that spells his/her name?”

            “Make a triple chocolate with Oreos and you bet you can,” I laughed, smirking a little.

            “Looks like we made ourselves a deal,” she said, probably smiling.

            I laughed, tears no longer forming in my eyes.

            “Hey, Ash, I have to go, but I’ll talk to you soon; Austin and his, his—Angelica are her.” She hung up.

            “So you do go here,” she asked, smiling at me.

            I nodded.

            “Austin is like: Mom, let’s go to this high school, Natasha goes there, I think! And I thought he was lying, but no he wasn’t.”

            “Yeah, I go here; well, for today only,” I shrugged.

            “Why? You going back to Texas? Florida with us?” she asked, confusion written on her face.

            “No, my mom doesn’t want me to risk…anything,” I gulped.

            “Hey, Mrs. Mahone,” Angelica entered the bathroom.

            “Hi,” Mrs. Mahone replied, turning her back on Angelica, and giving me a nice smile.

            I held back a chuckled, smirked at Angelica, who was about to—cry?

            “Oh, Natasha, honey, Austin told me that he wanted you to say that you and one of the guys from the crew…” she hesitated on the saying the last couple of words.

            “Michele Mahone, what does Austin tell you,” I asked.

            “He said you and one of the guys from the crew were going to date. Oh gee, look at the time, I have to go,” Mrs. Mahone ran out of the bathroom.

            Angelica wasn’t paying any attention, she was literally crying.

            Haha, Mrs. Mahone was joking!-right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  

Boy you can say anything you wanna; I don’t give a sh.. no one else can have ya!

Sorry, I’m at lunch (writing in notebook) and I feel like shit! Sorry for my language!...xD

Teaser: So we get to go to the lunchroom! But Sarah is brought along, with some news! O:

Words: 578

5-7 votes; 3-5 comments.

-Austin_Mahome

Edited: 07/03