Chapter 17: Sarah Wright

I’m gonna pop some tags, only got twenty-dolla’s in my pocket!...I wear your granddad clothes, I look incredible.

Chapter 17: Sarah Wright

            I was walking to the lunch room during passing period to fifth. I was scared as heck to be honest. Mostly because I felt like I was going to give birth any minute, which I hope wouldn’t happen. But maybe it was because I was going to face my famous family.

            “Natasha!” a tired Sarah ran up to me.

            She looked so pale, her hair color was so dull; she looked so fragile, like she could break any second. It looked like she hasn’t slept for two weeks.

            “Sarah, what’s wrong?” I asked Sarah, as I entered her room. It’s been four days since me and Austin had sex, and it was still awkward.

            “I’m so tired! I can’t concentrate on anything right now! I have the biggest test tomorrow for Mr. Thompson and it’s just so much to study,” she sighed, laying down on her bed.

            I laid down next to her, staring at the fan on her ceiling spinning around in circles.

            “Tell me the truth,” I said, wishing I could take it back.

            We both made eye contact; her eyes weren’t shiny and filled with happiness, instead they were so dull; her hair was in knots and darkened, her face was out of color; it was like somebody sucked the life out of her and left behind a zombie Sarah.

            “I-I don’t know,” she started crying on my shoulder; we both slowly sat up, with me facing her, and her head in my shoulder, tears soaking my shirt.

            “You don’t have to tell me Sarah, it’s just that I’m worried about you; but you can tell me whenever you want; you can tell me in like five years if you want,” I rubbed her back.

            “Alex.” She simply said.

            “What about Alex?” I asked, pulling her from my shoulder.

            “He broke up with me yesterday morning and nobody has heard of him since late afternoon yesterday; Robert thinks he’s dead.”

            “Hey, Sarah,” I hugged her.

            She felt so light and weak under my embrace. Just one gentle smack on her back and she could/would break into billions.

            I looked past her shoulder to see an Alex, who also looked like he didn’t have any sleep; I could tell her wasn’t wearing up to make him glow like yesterday. He also had bags under his eyes and his hair out of place.

            “I’m  gonna go to the bathroom, be right back.” She ran towards the bathroom.

            I made my way over to the table were Alex, Robert, Tyler, and Zach were sitting down.

            “Hey dorks,” I smiled.

            “Sup ugly hoe,” Alex smiled at me; now that’s the Alexander I know.

            “Nothing much, you man-slut?”

            “Gee thanks, I thought you were gonna slap me or call me a manwhore.”

            “What’s wrong with Sarah,” I asked.

            “Talking ‘bout me?” she sat next to me.  “How doe it feel being pregnant? Like, actually seeing your baby?” she asked, immediately.

            “Whoa, Sarah! It feels…” I started, then it hit me.

            I looked up into her eyes, “No...”

            “Well, yeah…” Alex said.

            “Story; now.”

            “Well, I’m pregnant; uhm it’s a hard pregnancy actually.” She said, tears forming in her eyes.

            “Why? How? What?”

            “I lost a twin two-four weeks ago. If I don’t take my medications or take care of myself or stress too much, I could have a miscarriage.” She told me, so many tears flowing down her face.

            I just sat there shocked. Sarah Wright and Alexander Constancio were going to have twins, one died, and if she didn’t take care of herself, she could have a miscarriage. I couldn’t believe it, to be honest.

            Out of all the couples, why my friends Sarah Wright and Alexander Constancio?

            Why?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Is it short?! If it is, I’m sorry!

And quick warning, the next 3-4 chapters might be short! Just saying…

Buy yeah!

Okay, tell me (comment) on what you think will happen in the epilogue? I know we have three more chapters ‘til the epilogue, but I want to see people’s guesses! Anybody who’s close the actually answer will get a dedication on my: Directionlover123 account!

So yeaah…

*Awkward silence.* *cricket* *cricket* xD

Teaser: Time to head to the theater! And let’s say some questions are asked, and Austin is just so cute!

Words: 618

7-9 votes, 3-5 comments?

-Austin_Mahomie

Edited: 07/03