Chapter 3: Be Careful With Me And The Baby

Ahh! 1OO reads!!

xxx

Chapter 3: Be Careful With Me And The Baby

            Austin kept asking me if I’m actually pregnant on the care ride home. Alex and Sarah were in the driver and passenger are, me and Austin in the middle, and Robert Zach and Tyler in the back.

            “Ash, are you pregnant?” he groaned, but loudly. Everybody in the SUV knows but not Zach, Tyler, and Austin; so it felt weird when everything and everybody is suddenly quiet.

            “I’m not!” I protested, looking at him directly with a look.

            “Babe, you’ve gained weigh, and you started throwing up about eight weeks ago!” he sighed, closing his eyes.

            “Five weeks and six days ago to be exact.” I shot back. “And can’t a girl, A.K.A, a human being, gain weigh?”

            He looked at me surprise, taken by surprise. His jaw opened, eyes in a large shape. “I’m sorry babe.”

xx   xx

            Austin kissed me with all his might; like how I made him feel ‘Locked Out of Heaven’ a couple months ago.

            I kissed him back, knowing that’s what he wanted; he guided me to his bed, me on the bottom and him controlling our movement.

            His hands went from my waist, to my chest, to under my shirt. Not going to lie, Austin was good at “un-doing” bras on the first time.

            “Take it off.” He mumbled against our deep kiss. I somehow took my bra off with still having my top on.

            He quickly took his top off, and pants. I ran my though his bare chest. He bit my lip; I opened my mouth. He was searching every centimeter of my mouth before he found my tongue.

            I felt my pants sliding down from my waist.

            “Austin, careful with me and the baby.” I faintly whispered as he attached our hips together.

            He was touching the lace of my underwear; he was about to pull them down when I sent him a signal that I wasn’t ready for another scene.

            “It’s okay.” He whispered, pulling our hips apart; he lay next to me still in his boxers.

            “Idiot.” I chuckled, looking into his eyes.

            “What did you whisper during the scene?” he asked me.

            Sha-noodles. Wait, am I going to do now? Where’s the crew when you need them?

            “Hey guys—Oh nevermind.” Zach came in and noticed my bran infront of him and Austin only in his boxers.

            “I’ll be there, just wait.” I gushed at Zach and grabbed my bra and ran towards Austin’s closet. I quickly took my top off and putting my bra on and putting one of Austin’s shirts.

            I walked out, noticing Austin, who was on his phone, he saw me and I walked quicker towards the door.

            I barely opened the door when Austin shut it with his back on the door, left foot against the door as well and his arms crossed. His eyes meet mine.

            “What did you say?” he asked.

            “I’ll tell you if you put clothes on.” I smirked.

            He sighed, walking into his closet. I took this time to leave the room.     

            I found my mom walking anxiously until she saw me.

            “We have to go, now.” She sternly dragged me out of Austin’s front yard.

            “Be careful with me and the baby.” I fainty whispered, tears leaving my eyes.

xxx

So that’s chapter 3!

-Austin_Mahomie

Edited: 07/03; tell me if there's more mistakes, thank you!