Chapter 10: New Girl

Hey, I know you!

Chapter 11: New Girl

~*1 Month Later*~

            Only 2-3 months before school was over and I’m excited. No more “high-school-drama” for a whole two-three months. My baby will be born and everything will be perfect.

            Speaking of perfect, mine and Austin’s relationship was going pretty good. No fans—and I’m in utter shook—know about me and him. I have two twitters for safety: one for and Austin to talk and another one were I can tweet about my pregnancy without Austin knowing.

            Today, the whole school was going to watch his interview, since one of the girls from here is going to be in interviews as well. And I’m still wondering: Why her? I mean, she’s pretty but unless she has like 50 coats of mascara and half an inch of make-up and her bleach blonde hair in straight lines, then she’s pretty. I’m not trying to sound me or anything, but it’s the truth, if I have to be honest.

            “Hello, I’m Amanda Daves on Talk About it with the Austin Mahone!” she introduced the show and Austin.

            The whole class clapped and cheered, waiting for Angelica to come on.

            “Hi,” Austin waved, “guys!”

            The crowed screamed, probably Mahomies, but I didn’t really mind because it meant his fandom was growing by the day, second, minute, hour.

            “So, Mr. Austin Mahone-” she started before my phone started distracting me.

            To: Mama Mahomie

            Watching the interview x

            From: Mama Mahomie

            Oh my gosh, me 2! :O

            To: Mama Mahomie

            Only you would text that Mama! xD

            From: Mama Mahomie

            Yes I would! How r u and the kiddo?

            From: Mama Mahomie

            I found out by your secret twitter (;

            To: Mama Mahomie

            Good..(: What chu doing?

            From: Mama Mahomie

            Taking care of the crew…

            From: Mama Mahomie

            Well…gtg

            I didn’t really need to message her, knowing she’ll start another conversation even though she said she’ll need to go.

            I locked my phone, and looked up at the screen. This school has more Mahomies than I thought there would be. I mean, it’s only other fandoms like Directioners, Beliebers, etc.

            “So, how ‘bout we bring out important people in Austin’s life?” Amanda asked and Austin nodded with a smile.

            Then the whole crew cam on the stage, being on ‘good behavior’ for national television; it was funny though, Zach didn’t have too much bling, no shades; Robert was, well, Robert. Alex was in usual clothes and Tyler, well Tyler had sweats and Alex’s shirt, so he looked different today.

            “I’m Robert Villanueva. That’s Alex Constancio, Zach Dorsey, and Tyler Stanush,” Robert introduced everyone in order.

            Austin chuckled a little, then smiled again. The crew smiled again before Amanda ruined the moment.

            “So, Austin, I have heard you have someone is that is important in you life,” Amanda told Austin.

            “Yeah, yeah I do, actually. She is really nice and funny,” Austin smiled.

            The crew was smiling, but then their eyes widened and all were looking at Austin with shocked faces.

            “Why don’t we bring her out?” the crowed went wild and clapped.

            Please, please tell me it’s Mama Mahone. Please!

            Then that’s when Angelica went on the stage and sat on Austin’s lap.

~*~*~*30 Minutes Later*~*~*~

            The line was ringing.

            “Hello?” Austin answered.

            “H-how, I-I,” I started crying, not being able to say three complete words.

            “Who is this? Natasha? Ash, don’t cry.”

            “Why didn’t you tell me; are you kidding me?”

            “I’m sorry, I really am.”

            “You have two girlfriends,” I scowled.

            “I never thought of that, Ash,” Austin sighed.

            “You don’t have to.”

            “What does that mean?” he asked.

            “You have one girlfriend now; hope you and Angelica work it out,” I hung up and started crying.

            She, she was his; his “girl.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(; Did you see that coming?

7 votes; 4 comments?

Words: 618

-Austin_Mahomie

P.S.: I made the trailer for Leaving! Like, the ACTUAL!- trailer for Leaving! I hope you Leavers like it! (: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYOUdxsIQ-I

Edited: 07/03