Chapter 5: A-Team

600 reads!?

Chapter 5: A-Team

            Me and my mom rented a UHAUL truck and put all our things in it. What surprised me the most was they the airport had UHAUL trucks and all; I mean, don’t get me wrong, but that’s legit.

            “Okay, here we are; our L.A. beach house.” My mom sighed, turning the engine off.

            “It’s beautiful, I guess.” I shrugged. What am I talking about!? It was actually amazing, living in a house with the beach right there!

            “Get the pink luggage; that’s where it has your clothes!” My mom told me as I hopped gently off the truck.

            I opened the door that was separating me and my luggage. I found my two pink luggages and my blue make-up bag.

             “Your room is the one where you see a palm tree from the window!” My mother yelled to me.

            Okay, palm tree in front of my window, that doesn’t sound too bad. I found my room on the second floor. The good thing about this house is that it had two master bedrooms (I got my own master bedroom) and that mine had a built in nursery.

            I got my phone out as I saw a one text about half an hour ago:

            Austin-Boo(:

            Love you xoxo Take care!

            I texted him back:

            We’re done. Sorry.

xx        xx

1 Month Later

            I kept getting texts from Austin asking why I broke up with him; and to be honest, I honestly didn’t know why. I just couldn’t handle talking to him without him knowing I’m pregnant and everything.

            “Maybe I can pick you up after school and we can look at baby stuff.” Robert sighed from the other end of the line.

            “I had an abortion, bye.” I quickly hung up on him.

            I’m supposed to be getting ready for school but I’m just here lying in bed. My mom was at work, and I asked if I could stay after the appointment and she said for a little bit.

            From: The G! ;)

            What!? Oh, and I’m in front of your house! (x See you, in… NOW!

            “Ash!” Robert yelled my nickname.

            I quickly ran out of my bed and locked my door, making a loud sound through out the house.

            “I know which room you are in!” He yelled outside my door.

            I put the sheets over my head and wrapped my arms protectively over my almost three month baby stomach. I would never abort; Austin and I made a human being together, and that human being deserves a chance to be in the world.

            “Ash, for real, just open up and we can talk about.” Robert sighed, probably slouching against the door.

            “Leave!” I shouted to Robert under my blankets, keeping the warmness in.