Sarah-I hate Dean...and Shiloh.

“Get that thing away from me” Luke told Derek and made way toward the door we had come from.

“Luke, you have to understand your mother’s intentions!” his grandmother walked behind him, grabbing him at the elbow.

“What intentions?” he scowled “to hide that she had a human son?”

“Those times required things like these to be done” she looked at him desperately and I felt oddly out of place.

“You knew about this?” he demanded, eyes narrowing.

“No” she shook her head, sighing “but your mother was a human. You’re forgetting that, Luke. So there’s no way she could have thought of you as a…disgrace.”

His grandmother looked really uncomfortable around that word, and I knew that if I didn’t say something, Luke wouldn’t listen to reason.

I had every reason to believe that Luke’s mother loved him. How couldn’t she?

He was Luke.

“Listen” I looked Luke in the eyes, carefully walking over to where he stood “maybe if we read ahead, we’ll find clearer answers”

“You read” he told me, angrily, and I almost took a step back.

Then he closed his eyes, sighing.

They looked browner when he opened them. They looked saddened…and hurt. I’d seen him look that way so many times, and it was something I never wanted him to feel.

“I will” I told him, resolute on making him see the light.

Something about my answer caught him off guard. He clearly wasn’t expecting me to say that.

“I’ll read all of it” I continued “and I’ll show you that you’re wrong to think what you’re thinking right now”

“And how would you know what I’m thinking?” he asked back, for the sake of arguing.

I fought back a smile. I knew I was getting him curious about what was written in the diary, and therefore, I was winning. Luke behaved like such a child sometimes.

“Because I know you” I shook my head “I’ve known you all my life”

I wasn’t expecting him to get angry, but he definitely looked it.

He freed himself of his grandmother’s grasp and walked furiously to where I stood. His eyebrows knitted together in anger and confusion, and his naked chest inflated with anger.

“You have no right to say that to me” he stated, each word emphasized.

He wasn’t making sense. I knew he didn’t like it when people pointed out that his actions were predictable, so that could’ve been a reason

“And why not?” I crossed my arms and leaned onto my tip-toes, to get to his eye-level.

“Because you have no idea” his words were almost a whisper “of the kind of things that cross my mind when you behave like this”

I fought a blush. What was he implying?

Don’t blush! I kept telling myself.

Derek cleared his throat.

“Well” I took the distraction to gather myself “I’m gonna read it, whether you like it or not!”

“I won’t let you” he forced a grin.

“I don’t see how you can stop me” I challenged.

“Sarah, you’re not going to read that book and that’s final.”