The Switch

***A/N: DON'T SKIP: All right, to all those reading this, the chapters in the beginning are badly written cause I wrote them when I was in like, grade six. Please excuse that and don't hate me for it :( I intend to get those edited as soon as my exams are done. Oh, and by 'beginning' I mean almost half way. Now, I don't want you guys to read the worst of my writing, but I don't want to take this book down either. However, I do promise that it gets better as my writing improves. So, please lay low on the hating, yeah? And proceed to read only if you can handle it. I swear I'll fix it after exams, though. Thanks! :) ***

© IWuv_Stories a.k.a Richa Tripathi 2013. All Rights Reserved.

_________________________________________________________

Summary:

Sarah Nightingale was an all time random, normal girl. She grew up in an orphanage with her two best friends Luke White and Ken Glesson. Everything was perfect, until Kenny got adopted and she realized that she was in love with him.

It wasn't the Crush/ I think I'm in love/ Oh my god, he's so hot kind of thing. It was real. She felt it deep down.

Then, she was forced to separate from her father, who was the chairman of the orphanage. He had adopted her. The Chairman, Robby Chrysler, sent Luke and her away from Christ Orphanage, and to White Rose Academy. Sarah found out unbelievable things there. She found out about lies, and the truth. She found out that Black is after all, Black and White will always remain White. Until they merge and turn Grey.

Sarah believed she was helping everybody recover from something big. Something tragic, and the only way she saw fit to benefit her friends, was to sacrifice herself in the process. She didn't mind. She could do anything for her two best friends. That was, until her very last breath, when she realized that everything she ever did to benefit her loved ones, was never enough. In the end, it all back fired on her. She believed she was helping them, and she didn't see the treachery in the ones she loved...all until the very last second of her life.

What cost her so much? Why did she do everything she did? What happened to Luke and Kenny? Which one of the two betrayed her?

Those must be the exact questions running through you. Let me tell you their story, from their own eyes. It's a mysterious world, after all...