7

I have been laying in the same position on my bed for about an hour and a half. My mind was still racing with Xavier's words today "you can be the biggest slut I don't give a shit," who gives him the right to say all of those horrible things to me? I do nothing but try to make peace with him. Why the fuck can't he just let me leave, live a normal single mothered life away from this shitty house. I hear a nock on my door and I quickly pat my eyes with my sleeve and snap my head in the direction of El running at me with a smile plastered on her face. She giggles loudly as she jumps on my bed looking down at me. 

"Your face red mama," she smiled getting down on her tummy so her face was right next to mine. "Daddys sorry mommy." El confessed with a straight face. I just smiled at her cute little features and nodded. 

"I know baby." I wonder what happened while I was in my room. My world was okay right now, I had my daughter and no one was bugging me at the moment. That was till my phone started buzzing rapidly on my night stand. I leaned over to see who was calling and was surprised to see it was my best friend Paige. I answered the phone right away and put the call on speaker so El could talk to her godmother as I talked to her. Paige was the first too speak.

"Bonjour bitch," she greeted. I shook my head. 

"Paige, El's here don't swear." El chuckled and greeted her godmother and Paige responded back with her cute personality.

"Well hello my cute Little one! You know I would've bitched at your mummy if she didn't put you on." I gasped in a scolding manner. 

"Paige I told you no swearing around El she's too young and innocent!" Paige laughed. 

"Oh sorry crabby pants. I didn't know I got you while PMS-ing" El chuckles as I just sat there staring at my phone. 

"Haha what's PMS-ing?" El said in a unknowingly laughter filled voice which made me laugh hard at her cuteness and an "OMG I forgot she was 5" to come from the phone. My chuckles died down and I looked at El in a loving way. 

"Why don't you go see what your daddy's doing while I chat with Paige?" El nodded her head as Paige and her exchanged their goodbyes and El swept through my door. I was interrupted from looking at my door as a loud, annoying, well known voice picked up in my phone. 

"So how the hell are you, bitch? It feels like I haven't talked to you in forever." I sighed and answered.

"Well everything's the same, Xavier's  still an asshole and El just keeps growing and I am actually going to Greece with them in like 2 days that's a change. But Xavier's bringing a Girl named Gabby which El despises the shit out of and I don't blame her she's a bitch but we're trying to get them closer and I'm just hoping on tanning and finding a bunch of hot Greek guys so, yeah, you know" I rambled on. 

"Wow S, I don't care," she laughed and I roled my eyes, same old Paige. As Paige kept laughing at her stupidness I just yelled at her playfully. 

"Oh shut up you old whore." I smiled and laughed with her. 

"Okay, okay enough of that's lets talk about me, I was actually planning on coming to see you very soon because I have free time off modeling for a month and I wanted to see you guys but seeing as you're going to Greece, my plans seems to get fucked up." She explained. As her words hit my ears an idea sparked in my head. 

"Why don't you just come with us!? I'll be so bored and El will probably be away from me seeming like it's mainly about her and Xavier. I won't get any girl time." I suggested. Paige squealed at my idea 

"Oh my gosh, yes that's perfect. I needed to work on my tan anyways and Greek guys are hotties. I just have to buy a ticket, pack my bags and fly out there!" I jumped on my bed, so excited that I was gonna be with my best friend again. I talked into the phone with a rushed voice.