19

Okay the picture is of two models who I don't know the names of but please bear with me.

The soft girly giggles flowing into both of my ears push me from my unconscious state. It doesn't sound like El or anyone manly. A few people come to mind.

"Lady lumps  wake your cute little ass up before we have to ourselves." Is slightly sung right into my face.

I lay there totally awake and sure of who's practically laying straight on top of me. The high pitched giggling comes to a point of almost hurting my ears as a slim soft highly manicured hand squeezes my cheeks and shakes my head back and forth.

"She's awake!" The other voice shrieks noticing my firm smirk and few giggles.

"Open your eyes." They leave kisses all over my face and I finally open my eyes. I can't believe they're here. I squeal and giggle as they bounce on my bed while smuggling my face with kisses.

Okay have you ever thought of the person other than your mother that you've spent probably more than half of your life with. Well these two were mine.

"You arseholes" I giggle putting my arms around them after they've calmed down and lay on either side of me with their heads on my chest

"So squishy" Hailey (on the right) giggles rubbing the side of her head against my clothed boobs. Lottie (on the left) poking my smiling cheeks. I don't know why I love these girls so much.

"Get up, get up, get uppppppp!" Lottie sang extending her arms  in air.

"Fine fine but where is El, she fell asleep in here last night"

Hailey gets up and rushes into my bathroom.

"She's downstairs playing with Sky and Harper" Lottie says playing with with the ends of her hair. Sky is Lottie's little boy who's around Els age but a few years older. Harper is Haileys little girl too but the same age as El. They're all very good together, so cute but loud.

"We fed them and last time I saw they were watching a Barbie movie" she continued to watch me look at her strangely.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"About an hour" Hailey comes out of my bathroom.

"Now get up and hit that bathroom because you stink girl."

What odd girls. There head to toe in balmain but act like their in a loony bin.

I smack at their pinchy hands and run for cover to the bathroom. I strip down quickly and turn the shower on. Waiting for it to warm up then get in it. I gotta make this quick because I don't want those two left alone in my house.