21

Third person

Hello again. I don't know where to begin. You know when you think in your head, and you hear your thoughts voice. It's amazing to me that when you read this, so many other voices have read over it too. Not the point but I just wanted to point that one out. The DeCalvalantes have been fighters for generations. Little Eleanor has been fighting her parents to let her stay up later and play but now it's early bedtimes and school nights for her. S has fought her emotions, and her brain. And mostly Xavier had fought the urge not to simply kill his man Jake for making moves on his queen bee.

We question Xavier's motive on this and usually he would show someone what happens when they do that. But right now Xavier didn't want to bite anyone's head off, or pay a little visit to their families. He just wanted to see S smile, oh could she do things to his heart when she smiled that no one ever knew. He might've accompanied more women then you could count but he never stopped comparing them her. Today was a big day, today was like anyother day but Jake was taking S out on another date to make up for the last one that was ruined.

"Oh Jake this is absolutely stunning." S cheered with her arm wrapped around his bicep. Jake loved her smile as well, it brought him great joy. After he had to go and fetch S from Xavier's home, Jake couldn't yell at her or anything because he just couldn't. He was crazy for her and to decrease her happiness would make him sad.

"I knew you would love it." Jake gushed pulling a chair out for his lady which she returned the favor with a happy 'thank you'. The waitress took their orders for drinks and then left. The energy was good, they were both happy while looking over the menu. But there was this odd feeling bubbling in her stomach, like she was intensely being watched and it wasn't from just Jake. Looking around the crowded room, S fortunately found nothing out of the blue. After the food came the feeling was still there though. Through the years Xavier had worked in S's head that she should always scan the room before sitting down, but now thought she didn't need to because Jake was there. But then again, Jakes not the best at his job.

"Jake can we leave?" The odd feeling was getting too intense. What happens if this is real. Jake stops eating for a moment and stares up with slight disgust at his unwilling date "Why?"

Before anyone could say anything, the feeling becomes insanely alive. Gunshots ripple throughout the restaurant, the ear splitting screams and lights going out push S to the floor in fright. She crawls to the closest wall waiting for something bad to happen. Fuck Jake, he should've listened to her! If he was good at his job he would've felt was she was feeling before hand.

Before S met her unwanted death there was a light. Well a hallway to be exact that had an exit door that wasn't being blocked off. Her feet took off suddenly, this was it. She was gonna get out within having to die. Like she said, fuck Jake. He didn't even ask if she was okay when the light went out, he had a seat next to the damn exit in the back! The exit door made her smile though as she S ran through it with ease. She could feel the obvious tears cascading down but now they came with happiness that she got out of there alive. The hallways she ran through were now lit up with red. She was in a maze though, didn't know how to get out but her sore legs wouldn't stop moving. It felt like hours once she stopped to take a slight break against a cool wall that looked like it should belong to a prison. Once she thought she was safe, the fear made her freeze in her spot. There was a figure jumping out at her from the tall room, a man dressed in black and carried by a string. But how could she care anymore, her body was about to give up as it just kept shaking and sweating, her daughter was okay and that's all that mattered now. All S wanted was the last thing that could ever happen now. She wanted no needed her sweet husband. The man who always made sure she was safe, but she just had to go against him and move in with a dip shit.