23

Okay the fire wasn't that big of a deal. Don't worry, we just needed to cook some more meat. Yes my life is complicated, and yes I don't know when it'll calm down but I'm pretty sure I know when I want to get focused on my life with just one man. Or none at all.

"I made reservations at the four seasons tomorrow night". Xavier smirked, watching me move the finally well cooked ham off of the stove and onto a paper towel. He was standing awful close, leaning on one arm and he was backed up against the side of the counter.

"Why?" I tried to act oblivious sucking the grease off my fingers, yup it's gross to me too but it was only a little. From the corner of my eye I could see Xavier smirking, he moved even closer gently to move my long dangling hair off my shoulder and leaned down to kiss my neck before I could move away from him. Who am I kidding, we know I didn't entirely want to. I might act like I hate the man but I'm holding a secret from everyone, even myself. He's so affectionate today. The little nibbles that come from him don't help one bit, I was losing my ability to scream out for help once I was falling down this hole no one could get out of.

"You seem to like this darling" Xavier chuckled running his lips up to my ear, taking enough time on my neck. I had to stop this before the night in Greece happened all over again but in my kitchen this time. I was sinking into his trap before my very own eyes. I didn't know how I would tell Jake. Or maybe I needed to tell Xavier to stop this and focus on what I want. Maybe I wanted him though.

"Enough!" I harshly whisper thrusting my body away from his sweet suckling lips. My force was based on enough anger I had inside of me to get him away. And Ill tell you, it was a lot of work. I stumble backwards towards the door, keeping my eyes locked with the beast. My loud breaths shooting out of my mouth like a cannon, Xavier's eyes held a look of stun. He looked hurt, mad, and mostly confused. He trys to walk towards me again but I stop him with my loud voice, "No! You need to let me go". Thank God Jake and El couldnt hear me.    

But I know that what I said is never what he'll actually do. I'm tied to this man the rest of my life even if I don't want it that way. It was time that I stop pretending that that wasn't reality, and face my fears. Xavier had dropped to his knees in defeat. Ive never seen this man do something like this.

"All I ever want is you. I know you don't want to trust me because of the past but please...... I will not do anything like that again. I love you so much, I can't eat or sleep without you" he pleads crying into my thigh. Listen I hated him just as much as any dick heads out there. But he's never done something like this, you have to understand.

I lean down to his eye level, going onto my knees. He just looks at me in hurt and a pleading in his eyes. "You mean that?" I shyly ask getting real close to him.

"So fucking much" he crys hugging me. It's hard not to hug him back but I don't. I don't feel like embracing him right now.

You see I know that him and I will always be in each other's lives. And yes even though I act like I hate the guy. I love him more than anything.

"......Xavier you know I love you". I announced making him hug me even tighter.

"Please forgive me" even though he knows I don't like him. I've forgiven him already.

Xavier
Do you think I'm kidding? I love her more than anything and I'm willing to give up everything, everyone just so I could be with her. After our talk in the kitchen I kept kissing her, and she back sometimes. I knew there was still a grudge but I was hoping that she could start forgetting and work on our future without that shit head Jake. I wanted him gone and I knew how to do it. He would see how amazing I make her feel and then split. I knew she didn't love him, and he needed to leave her and my baby alone.

So before fully leaving I snuck up stairs and sent him a little text to tell him where she would be as a get together with him and where. It has to work or else I will kill the guy. You know I'm crazy enough to do both. I was just over the moon at our progress today.

Omg wattpad hadn't saved the rest of my work and I was wondering why you guys hadn't commented. Sorry about that!