24

It was 2:34 PM in the afternoon. And I had started trying to decide what I should wear tonight.

My shower would last probably 30 minutes, I had to wax/shave and deep condition.

My hair would probably be slightly curled and smell of lavender.

Probably have on a navy blue strappy dress with nude heals.

For the most important, my lacy black bra and thong, all topped with the smell of Chanel number 5 L'EAU.

It was gonna go in that exact order too.

"Mommy where are you going?" My baby asks, laying on her stomach watching me from my bed that I rarely shared with Jake. I was about to begin my multi step process but first I needed to brush my hair before my shower. And trust me there was a lot of hair to be brushed.

"Mommy and Daddy are having dinner together tonight". I smiled looking at her bored face through my vanity. There were toys scattered everywhere on her "princess ship" A.K.A my bed. She had been playing all day and watching TV with me. Ellie's such a good little girl.

"Do you kissy daddy?" She looks up at me through her eye lashes. Her big blues always giving me a smile. I'm also curious to know why she would ask that.

My lips frown in confusion if I should tell her daddy and I are back together, but what if things don't work out again?

"Yeah baby, daddy kissy mommy". I sigh watching her perk up when I said that to her. "Do you love daddy?" Ellie has a very smart mind and she's not afraid to ask or go into question on the idea. Xavier takes great pride in her accomplishments at school. Well she is the apple of his eye.

I begin to braid my hair so when I dry it it comes out in natural curls instead.

"I love daddy so much baby." I nonchalantly say too busy getting this braid right. But what I'm saying is true. To be honest, there aren't words to describe how I feel for Xavier. It's so all over....,It's past the fucking scale of both sides of the emotion wheel.

"Do you love Jake?" She asks in a very high pitched voice like when she's trying to piece something together. You had to just chuckle. Ellie was the cutest most precious thing ever.

".....I did". I honestly say not caring anymore. Sometimes when I just step back. And I see what I'm doing and what others are making me do. It all seems stupid, and like none of its worth it. So then I put on my 'fuck you' attitude and do what I want without caring what anyone thought because this was my life. Fuck everyone, Fuck em!

"Do you not love Jakey anymore because he has a girlfriend, mommy?"

What?!

"What?" I dramatically ask making her giggle. What the hell?!

"Sandy, she came over to sleep last week when you were gone". She simply says. Oh God young minds, I love em. See Jakes told me plenty of times about his family and I've never heard of Sandy so obviously El was saying something logical. Huh.

"In what bedroom?" I ask trying to see if this wasn't true.

"With Jakey, they were kissing a little so that's his girlfriend".

"Huh" I spin on my heals finishing the braid. You know I was pleased, he's moved on. The fact that he was letting my innocent daughter watch his make out scene bugged me a little. Wait wasn't he the one that got mad at me for being friends with my Ex? I wasnt gonna feel bad anymore. That bastard just hurt my feelings.

"He told me not to say but I wanted to tell you" El shyly yet cutely says sucking her thumb.

Xavier's sisters were watching El tonight. They said they wanted to take her back to the mansion because it was amazing there. I didn't care as long as they helped take some of my stuff back there. Past tonight I wasn't gonna live here anymore.