2

⚡️PICS ARE OF THE MAIN FAMILY UP TOP☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 ⚡️🐚
-----------------------------------------------------

Just like Eleanor, I hate when Xavier makes her meet his new girlfriends. Usually El comes back to me bawling because she says 'daddy paid NO attention to me and his 'girl' was mean to me!'. I've never seen such a little girl cry so hard as when El does. It's shit like that that makes me want to beat the crap out of Xavier but I'm sick of even trying with him. After Xavier and El left about an hour and half ago, I decided it would be a good opportunity for a girls night or mainly just me sitting at home on the couch in my softest pajamas with ice-cream and my favorite movies. 

"Their love is so deep" I cried to myself as I was about to end The Notebook( AKA: my fav love story!), but my thoughts where so cut off when my phone began to ring out in my lap. 

"Hello?" I questioned to the unknown number.

"Mommy can you come pick me up?" My sad little girl asked on the end of the line.

"Babe what happened? And where are you?" I asked very calmly because somehow I knew this would happen sometime. After a minute or two El spoke up again.

"Uh at Jean-George's." 

"Okay I'll be there in as soon as I can okay baby." I stated getting up to go grab my keys and put my shoes on.

"Okay mommy I'll be in the bathroom," she answered.

-
I was just in my 5sos tee shirt and my fluffy pink Pj pants matched with my zebra slippers. I was one of those girls who didn't give a slight fuck what people thought of me but while dressed in this attire in such a fancy resteraunt like this one I thought I should've been a bit scared. But all my emotions right now just turned into anger as I thought of what I was doing. I was going to pick my daughter up from her dad at 10pm from a date just because she was scared and not getting the best treatment.

"Excuse me where is your ladies room?" I asked a waitress that was closest to me. 

"To the right of that table just in there," she kindly answered while showing me the way. 

"Thank you very much." I stated back kindly.

"Ellie I'm here, come out now baby cakes." I said as I entered the fancy bathroom, a second later one bathroom stall came flying open and out came the gorgeous little girl crying,  I call her my daughter.

"Oh baby no don't cry, what happened?" I asked getting down to her level and whipping her soaked little cheeks. 

"Daddy told me to shut up and the girl pushed me when we got into the restaurant and when I l-l-eft to go to t-the batrum daddy didn't even notice I gone." Eleanor cried turning into a full on bawl as her explanation ended. 

"Oh girlie" I sighed and picked her up into my arms.

"Lets go home." I whispered into her hair after kissing it. El had already eaten so when we got home she got into her purple Dora pajamas and climbed into my bed (separate from Xavier's ). 

"Are you okay now sweetie?" I asked her as she cuddled up to me.

"Yes," El sighed sleepily. 

"Good. Now rest your pretty little head." I said falling into my own slumber.

-
I was kind of scared but confident to go downstairs once I woke up, Xavier probably going to be there. Pissed like nobody's business. I knew this because hell I've lived with him for half a decade and I grew up with a deadbeat dad with Xavier's  anger. My scared thoughts were suppressed when I heard two sets of giggles coming from the kitchen. I heard Eleanor laugh "Daddy don't do that."

"But you look good in batter" Xavier laughed back. Thank God he wasn't raging at her. 

"MORNING MOMMY," El screamed once she saw me in the huge living room that is looked over by the huge kitchen. 

"Mornin S," Xavier  smiled at me with batter on his cheeks. Odd, he actually noticed me today, probably 'cuz he was planning on yelling at me later and he was just buttering me up now. 

"Morning," I responded with no emotion. 

"Hey, uh can I talk to you later alone?" Xavier asked giving my a quizzical look. 

"Oh yea, sure." I responded.

"It smells really good." I complemented them.

"Yes, yes it does" Eleanor smiled

-
'knock, knock, knock' was heard on my bedroom door. 

"Come in!" I spoke loudly from the bathroom. 

"Hey S," Xavier said walking over to where I was applying my makeup.

"I was wondering if maybe you, I, El, and my new girlfriend Gabby could go to the zoo today," he continued, "uh just for some bonding time between El and Gabby. I want them to like each other and El doesn't really like any of my girlfriends so maybe this could get her to lighten up."

"Oh yea sure, it's not like I have anything today" I stated referring to him barely letting me out of the house. 

"Yeah, hahah ok well um I guess we should leave in an hour if we're going, so get ready" he smiled and left my room.

Why in God's name is such a busy man trying to get another girlfriend? I don't get it at all.

_____

*Edited*