Dirty 30

"Never" A scared whisper pleads to his as my hair is tugged harshly by his corse fingers. A tingly feeling arose in me though. Maybe stronger than the crying sensation. Again a large handprint sunk in the creamy skin on my bum.

"Darling, tell me what you want from me then?" Both of us knew just what we needed from one another. For the past week or so slow gentle love making has been thrown back and forth but I'm sorry to say that's not all that pleases me. I mean damn, he pleases me. But having my ass in the air getting spankings and told I'm a naughty girl drills my core into ecstasy. His words come out smooth and natural, like the sex I wanted was dripping from his tongue. "I want you to fuck me like I'm your bad girl".

It takes maybe a second for the thin material that was once my thong to be ripped from covering anything private. He had already made me soaking but as I was trapped in his steady, dominating grasp the sound of his rushed belt being untangled had me clenching my thighs together.The refreshing feeling that came along with him entering me gave me a boost to push back on him. His hands came to each side of my head. "Slut" he huskily grunted against my uncovered ear. I knew Xavier loved when I gave him complete control over my body but it turned us both on when I did what I wanted for my own pleasure. One of my hands went down to bring his middle fingers onto my tongue and enclosed my lips on them all the while watching his hungry eyes with my innocent ones. I began to push back on his hand dick to my own beat. Light red coloring escaped to his cheeks when I began sucking lightly and licking  the two fingers I love when pleasuring me. Whines of passion and short squeals hit the back of my throat. His hips kept colliding with mine, meeting each-others thrusts. My eyes shut close when I felt him lean into my ear. What will he say to make me want to come now? The car door hanging open with us fucking inside it was pretty hot.

There was a sweetness between our souls when he kissed around my jaw and then took my ear lob between his lips

There was a sweetness between our souls when he kissed around my jaw and then took my ear lob between his lips. My pussy was clenching around him as he went even harder and I could feel the rawness get even wetter. A long silence went through us. I was so god damn close and I think this was the best part.

The magnetic force pulling our sweaty pale skin together

The magnetic force pulling our sweaty pale skin together. How my body was literally paralyzed for the sweet seconds before the climax. He took care of me as I could do nothing but soak up my favorite feeling in the world. "Harder" a saccharine yet loud demand splashed from my lips leaving him to do nothing but apply to my demand. A sheltered sigh fell from my lips that only him and I were part in hearing it. Something no one else could say they did with us or experienced with. This was our time to bond souls and grow closer. He had a gift in relaxing me no matter where we were. I knew I was always okay with him there because he made sure I knew that. At the beginning he would always try to act tough and like he had this jock quality where he could do everything. But as we progressed we should each other how amazing co-creating our love is.  How I knew what I wanted and he supplied it or how he showed that we are so important together. Not with words but by the emotions. The emotions that passed through him to me, as our auras mingled, and talked like forever lovers. The silky leather hits my my forehead as I clunk it onto the seat for a rest. We were still in each-others embrace. His lips were still adoring my neck yet my breathing was still raging. Xavier's ring clad fingers moved the flat hair from the back of my neck  and made sure to kiss the almost transparent mole on the back of my neck and then straight down my spine which gave me cautious tingles all over my back.