17

"S are yoooou ready for the best day of your life?!"

Who the fuck is screaming in my room at this time?

I open my eyes to the devil himself.

My tired voice kinda says it all when I yell at him. "Jake I want to kill you right now!"

He stands there at the end of my bed shocked a bit from my outburst.

"Why are you even here and where the hell is my child!"

"Calm down mama bear. She's with Paige right now shopping. Boss had some business to take care of and ordered me to watch over you."

I flop back in bed after raising my chest off the bed in order to try and stretch.

"Can I sleep for like another hour?" I groan turning on my side.

Jake instantly lets me down by almost singing his worst sentence of the day. "No, it's almost noon and I want to take my girl on a date."

Now I sit up in bed and give him a funny look.

"A date?"

"Yes a date."

"Okay..."

I get up out of bed and drag my feet to my place where I keep the clothes. You know, that box I haul around. Sorry I'm too tired to think of the name.

"Okay I'll be ready in 30."

"Perfect."

-

I fucking hate mornings where you have to be woken up by someone. But I love when I get up myself.

Jake and I were sauntering down the beautiful streets of Greece, hand in hand. I was in a cute little white sundress with my hair just pulled back in a pony tail. My strappy sandles were blue but my clutch matched my dress.

I was ready for the lovely Grecian view. Jake dragged me into a beautiful petite looking restaurant but had an amazing view that we could look out over and eat at the same time. My favorite.

The waitress sat us down immediately and took out orders. It was easy for me to instantly say what I wanted.

I ordered a Greek salad and something I always wanted to try, a Moussaka.

Jake grabs my hand from across the table and holds  it halfway.

"I feel like I haven't been with you in forever." I whine looking him in the eye.

"I know, I missed you."

I start the conversation. "What have you been doing lately?"

"Oh just basically taking care of don't business."

"Exciting," I sarcastically state back to him.

"Listen, I wanted to talk to you about something and I hope you don't feel pressured." Jake suddenly tells me.

"Okay.."

He looks me straight in the eye  and proceeds to tell me. "Now we've been sort if friends for a while and I really really like you. Do you think maybe we could possibly move in together?" 

Well that's kinda shocking.

"Jake you know how possessive Xavier still is of me and El."

"I know I know but if I just talk to him... If we talk to him I'm sure we'll convince him." The whine and eagerness takes over Jakes voice.

He continues on with his words, "We could get some security in it, but just some place for us to be alone. With El, too, of course."

I knew Xavier would never let this happen. I just sat back and fake smiled. He meets my smile but we're giving them for totally different reasons.