11

Xavier

I huff, running after El down the hall way.

"Eleanor DeCalvalante I told you to slow down!" That got her attention. She walked back around the corner she once ran around, her head hanging low trying not to make eye contact with me.

I kneeled down to her height and put my pointer finger and thumb on her tiny chin raising her face.

"Baby, look at me." I said in a calm voice. Her eyes snapped up to mine and I smirked.

"What did Daddy tell you what would happen if you ran in the hallways?" El lowered her head again and whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"That I would fall and hurt myself very badly." I sighed understanding she's scared.

"And did you listen to daddy?" El shook her head 'No' very slightly but enough for me to see. She knew what she did was wrong and most likely she'll do it again but this is going to be a good day, I don't want to start it out with yelling.

I stand up putting her on my hip. El wraps her arms around my neck and digs her face in my neck. I rub large circles on her lower back. It's about 11 in the morning and my eyes are still testing me. El woke me up at 9, she kept wiggling in my arms trying to get out. I couldn't just let her stay up while I slept so we went to breakfast in out PJ's down stairs.

"I want mommy." El spoke, her voice muffled slightly by my skin she was was laying her head on. I was going to drop El off at S's room anyway.

"Baby, don't be mad with daddy, I'm sorry." El turns her head on its side and stares up at me and I stare down at her with my eyes.

"I'm nah daddy, I just miss mummy." El says babyish because she's a little tired as well. I'm so proud, when she's like this she has a hint of my accent unlike her American one she normally uses.

I don't really know what to say so I just except she's not mad and make my way down the hall to S's room.

I knock on the door and El sits straight up knowing its her moms room. The door swings open revealing a fully dressed S.

"Hi baby" S sings expecting Eleanor's body that flung to her arms. Once El is in S's arms she looks more alive than ever, they stare at each other in bewilderment as El tells S what she has been doing.

Once El's story is done with both the girls turn their heads to me with similar beautiful smiles on their faces.

"And how are you today X?" S chirps, I look at her strangely and say "Just fine."

"Well what where you going to do today?" She asks, I shrug my shoulders.

"Nothing, I don't have plans."

"Not even with the famous Gabby?" S asks putting El down so she can run into the room behind them.

I shake my head biting my lip while watching El run away. S changes her stance so she's leaning against a side of the door frame, she looks kinda sexy the way her hair covers half her smirking face.

"Well if you want, you could come to the park with me and El, I heard about it from the hotel staff. They said its one of the best, better than Central Park." S said tucking the hair the fell in her face back behind her ear.I smile at the thought of paying attention with El.

"Yeah I'd like to go."

"You can bring Gabby, I heard it's pretty romantic there." S said getting ready to close the door.

I furrow my brow looking her in in the eye.

"I sent her home, back to New York. She was too much." S suddenly smiles really big and opens the door a little.

"Well I guess El can bug you now, alone" she laughed closing the door but I stop it with my hand.

"I would love if you did too." I smirk then pull my hand away and walk towards my room but first hearing her chuckle.

El had her left little hand wrapped tightly around the string of her pink balloon and her little right hand wrapped in my large one. S, El, and I were walking in a horizontal line along the paved walk way.

"I'm thirsty." El announces loudly. I look down and chuckle at her scrunched nose looking up at my face.

"Don't worry sweetie, we'll get you some water in a bit." I smiled at her shaking her hand to make her smile back at me.

S shows El the next water fountain we come upon and walks towards it without me. At first S bends down to grab a little sip and I see some splash onto her white shirt soaking through to expose the top of her baby blue bra. I just think of the porno I saw last week about the slutty babysitter. Oh God I'm such a perv, S lifting El up to get a sip of water and all I can stare at is her tits (S's!).

I finally snapped out of my trance when El came bouncing towards my legs and tackles them making me stumble a bit backwards. I look up to see S holding El's balloon and looking at me with a smile. This is just like that porno, good God Xavier don't get hard your kid's head is right there! I smile like an idiot at S and pick El up so she's not in that 'area' anymore.

I walk and listen to El along with S. El tells us what she wants to to today and neither of us oblige. El has a great idea of how to have fun, who wouldn't want to go play at the park then go sit on a giraffe ( A.N Im laughing he's being sarcastic). Hell, El likes a lot of stuff. Thats why she's spoiled because I can't really say no to her, S usually is the one to do that.

"Daddy that,"El got my attention pointing at the photo booth about 10 yards from where we are. I furrow my brow in question.

"What about it?"

El looks at me with my same expression.

"I want to go there." She says in a bossy tone as much as a 5 year old can make.

"Eleanor use your words." S scolds at the way El spoke to me. El looks at her mother then back to me.

"Daddy I would like to be in that photo booth pleasssse."

We all three walk towards it, well the two of us. El is in my arms except for when I put her down next to the booth to fish out my wallet. I pay for two sticks of photos and sit in it with the two girls. I wrap my arms around Sun's shoulder and smile when they do to. The light flashes again and again and we all make silly faces. When the flashes, El leaps into my arms and asks for another set of pictures. I sigh and take my wallet out again putting it into the slot and letting the camera go. S looks into my eyes, it wasn't a look of anger or excitement. She always used to look at me like this, this was of happiness. El wiggles around on my lap allowing me get closer to S so our noses were touching. We look at each other lips before I grab her neck and gently crash my lips with hers. We did this a few times the last three new year eve parties but this one was different, this felt more real. We kiss until the flashes end and El jumps off my lap and zooms out the booth I lean away from S a little so our noses were still about to bob into each other. She brings her hand up to my hand thats holding her neck and softly rubs.

"Mommy, daddy were done! I want another balloon, mine flew away." El yells from out side. S's attention is placed on getting out of the booth and so is mine. I grab the sticks of pictures and catch up to the girls, grabbing El's free hand and S grabs her other hand. As a family we walk towards the direction we came.

I was supposed to be buying a balloon but all I can think about is that kiss.

_____

*Edited*