33

I know what you're thinking. My life is very hectic and weird. Fights are constantly thrown between my husband and me. I don't get out very often. I don't even want to is the thing. Being secluded in a place I love is really worth my time.

"I can't believe he thinks he can say that to me" I seethe with tears in my throat. From the time that I walked out on Xavier, to right now. I had called over Hailey and Lottie to hear me vent. It seems to me that they just sat their on the bed when I needed them to tell me Xavier had been a pig and hug me. "Who would want this life; all you get to do is be his slave".

Tears were drenching out of my eyes making it hard to see. I didn't want him to be upset with me either. But it might be too late to tell him I didn't mean what I said. The thing is I did though.

"He just bought you a million dollar house, gave you a healthy little girl seven year ago, and doesn't hit you like most men in his case" Hailey argues making me wonder why I brought them into vent about Xavier when they're probably the most important people in his life. But I mean she did have a point. He's not physical, and he's very kind. I just hate the drug part.

"S, we all know it's hard with this much pressure on both of your plates but you guys are meant to be together. And if you don't want kids right now, tell him that" Lottie butts in getting my attention away from glaring at Hailey. "It's not that easy, he's such a big headed brute about everything. It's like if I don't have his liquor stocked up when he gets home he yells at me. Why? I don't know" I raise my voice with utter annoyance letting them know how odd he can be.

Meanwhile the brute and Lena's location had been out of my mind until now.

"We all have bullies in our life and I'm telling you, Xavier won't bully you. He holds more respect for you than our father. You know how important that is!" Hailey exaggerates widening her eyes at me.

"Just listen to me while I talk Hailey, that's all I'm asking. Quite trying to convince me he's a saint because you're not the one who he cheated on for years. You're not the one who had to listen to those girls screaming his name" I cry, my face probably looks disgusting and I don't know how they can stand here and look at me.

Silence takes over the room.

"Quite making her more upset!" Lottie throws her hands up looking at Hailey. "I don't! I never take my hostility out on people when they're being irrational" she responds opening her mouth.

"Yes you do, you always have to solve everything with hostility, Hailey" the quite twin sadistically laughed launching over my way to rub my back. It's not that I crack every time some one screams at me, it's just the other feelings that can come along with the rage gets to me. I didn't want to act like the victim because I'm not. No ones to blame in this scenario, I just don't wish to be treated the way Xavier treats me sometimes.

"Quit fighting! All I wanted was to vent" I screamed getting up so we're all standing in a perfect right triangle. The two twins mirror each other standing tall with their arms crossed. Apparently I make everything worse considering my sisters in law are not only mad at me but at each other, my husband hates me because I refuse to give him a another child, and well I hate myself."I didn't know this would bring us into turmoil, in sorry".

Hailey's brown eyes connect briefly with the smooth wood under our feet, "I'm sorry okay, I just don't get why you won't just move on. Xavier has, we have, you should too. There's a lot more at stake for everyone then romancing the past". I get why she won't hear me out. Her brother is the one I'm ranting about. If I was in her place I wouldn't think much for the girl because I love my brother more than anyone so when I see the backstabbing look in her doe eyes. You could cut the tension in the air with a saw. Growing up I never had a sister but I would like to call these two family. How deaths sneaky fortitude rippled back and forth between the twins cut me off into a lonely corner. I wished to have any remorse or feeling towards someone right now who I felt the same way as me so we could connect on some earthy level. But who did I really have? Eleanor was my daughter so that didn't cut it, Xavier could flip his personalities like a switch, I didn't really talk to my family anymore after being cooped up like a chicken for 7 years.