13

I haven't heard from Xavier  since that night, but El has been coming back to my room and telling me about everything that her and her daddy did together.

Paige, Jake, and I were walking out my hotel room laughing about some stupid joke Paige said.

I can't believe I'm saying this but this trip has been a bit boring for me. I really haven't been out of the hotel, but to be honest it was a beautiful hotel and I wasn't totally mad about it.

Jake swung his hand into mine as we walked and began to swing our arms high.

"How about we go to the beach?" Jake speaks up as we come to a stop at my hotel room door, Paige fishing the key out of her back pocket.

I hummed at Jake's request and Paige just muttered "fun" before crashing on my bed.

"C'mon guys, we haven't done anything exciting since we have been here. This is Greece, I think I as least deserve to see S in a bikini." Jake whined. I slowly look up to see Jake smirking at me, I give him that funny flirty face.

Paige comes crashing through her bedroom door and stopped to look at Jake like she had a speech to give him

"I have so been doing this this whole vacation! She's the lazy ass who won't do anything." I put my face back in the covers and sadly and loudly moaned.

"Alright then bitches and hoes lets go to the beach!"

-------

On our way down to the luxurious looking beach, Xavier and Christian, our family friend, caught up to us with El who were all going to the  beach as  well, what a coincidence. I was wearing my yellow bikini, Paige in her black, the boys wearing simple bathing suits except Christian was wearing a very colorful speedo, Xavier had black shorts that where illuminating his tattoos while Jake just had blue shorts on.

We set up our stuff in a beautiful place where it wasn't too crowded with people.

"I'm gonna go for a swim, anyone wanna join?" I wondered out loud, El screamed her approval while Jake, Paige walked behind me to the water and Christian  came running up behind us with El in one arm like a football. He was crazy. I didn't go too far out into the ocean because of my fear of sharks but I stayed with El to make sure she wouldn't drown and also she and I walked along the shore collecting fine looking shells.

Christian, I would say is the life of the party or just the lunatic who crashes the party. He's trying to pick up girls along the beach by pretending they're drowning and "saving their lives." I shake my head as I see him leaping up from the water and grabbing an unknown female.

I see  Jake approaching my crouching figure and I smile to him.

"Jakey look at the shell mommy found." El straightened up showing Jake the large shell I found.

"Wow isn't that cool!" Jake said enthusiastically picking El up.

I smiled again at Jake for being so sweet to my daughter.