16

"What if he suspects something?" I jam my question into out conversation while sitting in the tub. Xavier turns my body so I'm sitting on his lap, facing him instead of away from each other. My face being brought close enough so our noses tough.

"Why are you worrying about what Jake thinks? I thought you were going to try with me now."

"I never said that." I gasp and sit straight up.

"What the hell did you think we were doing then?! ...So you were just doing that to make me your side hoe? I'm your husband, you can't do this!" Xavier snaps looking at me with anger and shock.

"I'm still not sure if I want to get back together with you, I really like Jake! I'm not just gonna hurt him because you decided that you loved me again. And no you're not a side hoe, you're both basically the same to me." I fight back crossing my arms and staring right back at him.

We stay quiet for a few moments until he gets up and stands 5 feet in front of the tub so that were not so close.

"You mean I give you the same feelings as a man who you just started getting to know? Do you know how bitchy that just sounded?! ....Why did I even think.."

"Okay just stop! You did this exact same thing with me and Kendall remember! Except I had the bloated body and couldn't give you the "time" you needed because I had just given birth to your daughter, and Sophia is practically a model which I don't even know why you were hanging around in clubs right after your wife had given you the most precious gift ever!" I screamed standing up and putting my robe on then walking to the bed

"I told you! I was stupid back then okay! Why do you even want to do anything with him? He's not good for you!" Xavier screamed turning around to me with his hands on hips, hair strewn around from running his hands in it. I wait a few seconds to reply and think about my answer. I sit down on the bed and pull out some hand lotion and begin applying it.

"Yeah and now it's my turn to be stupid. I really don't care what you think, I have a life of my own." I calmly reply. He puts his left leg onto the little bench by my feet, and his hands on his hips.

"Can't you put clothes on when we fight?"

"I'm sorry is this bothering you?" He asks seriously but I couldn't keep a straight face, a smile breaks through

"I mean your not doing anything about it except staring." he continued

"I get it okay, you think I'm going to choose you because you have a bigger dick than Jake. But just stop, I'm not choosing." I laugh, putting lotion on my hands.

"Wait so you admit that I have the biggest dick, well I guess it won't be that long of a wait then." Xavier cockily smirks.

"First of all screw you, and second of all go to hell" I laugh slapping his thigh. I'm not the kind of person to just scream at someone who I love. Actually yes I am. Or kind of anyone for that matter.