26

Xavier

My nose was soaked with the smell of it. The floor held it as its home, and Jake was oozing it from his cuts. I had just been doing anything I felt would make me less angrier. Punching him and teasing my sharpened knife was one of them. He didn't need to get close to my wife, mine. Xander and Steve, some of my best, stood behind me just witnessing rage. "FUCK" I scream feeling my left hand become slightly numb. Nothing making noises exact the slices and snaps that came one after the other. I would much rather be at home with my little girl or even better with her and her sexy mother. My feelings for S were more than ever and I was so fucking pissed that this cunt right here would try and get in between her and I.
You can back me up for beating the shit out of him right.

"Boss don't you think he's had enough?" Steve asks after my latest punch. I don't think I will ever feel satisfaction with him bloody but it's a way to easy the frustration. "Dip shit" Jake croaks pulling our whole attention to him. I'm sick of his whining that's for sure.

"You think you're something, like you're some big hotshot. Xavier you're a piece of shit playboy who goes destroying others lives for satisfaction. She hates you ya know. S told me how much you hurt her, still is hurting her. You're not good for her, and you're mad because you know I am" Jake stopped to wheeze. I really seemed to hit him hard I guess. Normally this wouldve angered me more, but you know I knew the truth. S doesn't hate me? She's in my bed right now with my smell on her skin. She can't hate me, I know she told me she loves me. I think Steve was correct, if I don't stop now I might kill the poor excuse for a human.

"Hand me a lighter!" I quip yelling behind me. I probably shouldn't hit him again, doesn't leave other tactics. "Why?" He dumbly asks. Are they really questioning me now?

"GIVE ME A GOD DAMN LIGHTER NOW" I scream, spit flying as I see Jakes face turn to disgust and horror. Instantly I get what I want and I hear someone's zipper and then a black lighter is placed in front of me. You know in those mafia shows where the guy just wants to kill the bad guy or what ever they call him. And the main lady is emotionally damaged because of the mafia king. I'm trying so hard not to be like that again. I'm gonna try to change that, I want to spend more time with my baby girl, and my women. And even maybe create another miracle for us to spoil. "Now do you know why I'm doing this Jake? Why I'm trying to show you what happens if you for sure insult my queen and secondly you came between us and yet I am still married to her. Now why would you try to split up a marriage?" I happily yet darkly ask him as I pull my knife out and run the fiery lick across its sharp edge.

"Because you're a sick man, you know cheating on her every night does something to that 'Marriage' dick face" He grunts out.

Was it cheating if I imagined her body every time and occasionally got the other women's names correct?

"No, I'm doing this because your daddy was too involved with things that mattered while you grew up and never sternly taught you how to act I guess" My accent coming out strongly as I knew my engines were being fucked by the words of my illicit affairs. I've tried so many times to get her out of my head since I first saw her you know. I spaced out apparently because my mind didn't click when I saw my red hot knife being run down his bloody face. The chair he was tied to was wobbling and he was pressing into it from fear. I took great satisfaction hearing the squeaking ropes because of his powerless feeling. Jakes eyes clamped shut as I saw his skin bubbling in the blades path. His powerful screams rang throughout the room, I'm glad the whole floor was rented out or else my men would have to take care of even more. I'm sure my ears have been used to screams like these because of my little sex kitten, if you know what I mean.

"Boss, she's awake" Xander broke me from my demonic trance. I was hoping she hadn't had to wake up until later when I was back in bed with her but seeing that it was already 11 O'clock had me shook. Carter and Will were told to guard her door. I didn't want another shit head to disturb her while I was busy. My heart pounded against my chest as I heard her voice on the other side of the door. "Well why the hell not?" S screamed making me smirk at her stubbornness.