5

The next day was blissful to say. I finally found a person that totally got my world. My heart didn't feel as lonely as it has. Yes, El has always been with me but being with a little girl 24/7 without other people doesn't totally sooth my needs. 

"Do you want to do anything today?" I asked El at the breakfast table while wiping my face of any left over egg. 

"I want to..... Ummmm go to wild waves." She states excitedly. "With Jake!" She gasped. 

"Why not me?" Xavier's  groggy voice was heard from the doorway.

"Because daddy you told me you had to go to an event today." El stated looking at him with a sassy look. He responded, "I've been meaning to talk to you about that S." Xavier  slurred walking over to the stove like a zombie. "I need you to come with me" he continued. 

"Why?" I asked totally hazed, hadn't he just got a new girlfriend who could fill in these types of things? 

"Because I do, it's a classy banquet and you're the only thing that would make it seem, well, not in the Hood." He stated, putting eggs on his plate. 

"When?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"Tonight at 6." Xavier walked over to us and sat closest to El, "Goodmorning my darling" X smiled as he seemed to just notice El as her bashful smile never seemed to leave her cheeks while looking at her daddy. 

"Goodmorning my sunflower." El giggled back along with Xavier at the silly nickname. Xavier kissed her hair and began to eat his breakfast.

_

I had just began to finish getting ready

"Mommy you look so pretty." El smiled in awe of my outfit she picked out. 

"Thank you Ellie." I smiled at myself in one of my my big wall mirrors. Like seriously two of my walls were just mirrors and I had a giant mirror over my bed that was king sized. I wasn't vain, I just liked to see myself in the moment. Nothing wrong with that. As I stood there I admired my curvy shape. The dress I was wearing was all black with a deep heart neckline and the dress finished just above my knees which was good because there was more left to the imagination. I had on my red lipstick with natural makeup and my black platform high heels to make my legs look even longer. My hair was pulled back into a messy cute half up, half down and I felt sexy as hell yet classy and pretty. 

"Daddy's gonna be so jealous, you look prettier than him." El said over exaggerated and hugging my waist from behind. 

"Haha ya he is." I giggled pushing back some of my fly aways. "Gosh I feel like Audrey Hepburn" I gasped as I looked my self over again. El giggled "No you look pretty silly." 

"Babe, Audrey is a famous women who dressed very classy a long time ago" I giggled back looking down at her. 

"Ohhhhh," El smiled leaning down a little more. 

"Hey S are y- wow you look gorgeous." Jake came up to my bedroom stopping in his tracks and and starring at me as I blushed in his presence. 

"Jake what are you doing here?" El and I said in unison looking shocked.

"Uh the boss was just making me come get you to come downstairs." Jake stammered looking at me with lust in his voice. 

"Are you kidding me" I said annoyed that Xavier couldn't just come and get me. When I walked downstairs to find Xavier with El and Jake hot on my heels, Xavier was just standing there on his phone.

"Xavier, you're so lazy." I spoke causing Xavier head to snap up to my sudden outburst and stare at me with wide eyes. 

"He was going up the stairs anyways." Xavier shrugged putting his phone in his back pocket and looking at my body just like Jake had.