27

Confession: don't like 1D, hate the kardashians.

What're your confessions?

"Darling make sure to use a napkin" I giggle seeing Ellie devouring her chocolate chip pancakes. Our little family had stayed in for the past two days since getting the house. We built forts, baked, colored, watched movies, went exploring outside. We even skinny dipped, well Xavier and I did. Just having fun in eachother space. "When daddy wakes up we're gonna go see the aunts, okay?" I said cleaning up the mess of chocolate before eating.

"Mommy, I love this house" El cutely munched on her food her food

"Mommy, I love this house" El cutely munched on her food her food. "Mommy does too" I smile at her. This was the house of my dreams. The rumbling coming from inside the living room had my ears perked. Xavier's pale face hit my eyes like a train. His copper hair stood in all directions but one. The frown he so often preowned slightly disappeared under a dimpled grin. His path was moved to Els side of the table making her drop her fork and spring out of her seat towards her daddy. He doesn't say anything as she practically claws into him, "Daddy loves it too". Deep waves of rippling silence coats the room. Not an awkward silence, but instead the sweet intercourse of being in each others presence. The tension that Xavier's body harbors is relaxed. Eleanor has been an important sort of Xanax for her father. Letting him kinda drift off into this world where he can sustain gaiety and control all the time. She just does anything for him, same thing for him too. Normally parents dont have this semi Stockholm syndrome or maybe I because she's the only one that makes her so very idolized. You know we are very adventurous when it comes to our sex life too. But I always love to say no to the man, El just has never done that. She always loves when he's happy so she can be happy with him. The tension in his shoulders relax when El rests her little head on one as she watches him pour the coffee grounds into the pot.

I feel awful just staring at them like a vulture with drool coming out of my mouth. God if anyone comes to ruin this I might kill my self.

"Daddy your beard tickles" my little girl giggles putting her hands on his facial hair to get it away from her and buries her head in his neck.

"Mommy loves it" Xavier's voice goes up a few octaves making me smile from across the room. He turns his head slightly making El hide herself more and giggle harder. "I do not!" I gasp not believing he would make up such a lie. Honestly it's too choppy for me to not feel it on my face as we kiss.

"Well I don't care!" Xavier joked loudly. Ellie's soft laughs turn ear pinching as X turns begins turning her upside down in his arms. Tickling the soft skin of her belly. Her rainbow panties poking out of the bottom of her nightgown.

"And you little girl, you love daddy's facial hair" He roars like a lion earring his dinner. I can't help but wonder how the hell he can be so silly sometimes. Xavier reaches his head down and planting a raspberry right on her stomach. Els curly hair sweeping the floor. "No raspberries!!!!"

Els screams and struggles almost shake the house with her anger. See I'm over exaggerating but one thing Xavier and I have agreed on is the stubbornness our baby can show. Mainly like her father, if you do something she doesn't like she'll tell you it right away. And like me, she's LOUD about it.

"Down"

"Yes little princess"

She stomps out of the room, I guess her terrible twos are still installed. I look back towards the father. His slumped over posture and wary eyes summarize just why I think she's exactly like him. His stumped expression confuses me. Normally he'll laugh right away which is actually very attractive.

"You can't push her" I laugh as he doesn't change.

"Did you see how she just pushed me off of her. Hilarious" his smile finally broke through the cold ice. I can't help but run over to his now empty arms. Our bodies collide and my eyes shut. Oh how I love feeling my skin tingle when he is near. I know I'm a mother who just wants what's best for her daughter, god that still sounds weird. I'm a mother. But anyways, I think about her happiness probably more than anything. But I've found myself standing in this puddle of motherhood and being a wife. Like I keep thinking if I should be a certain way for Xavier or be more strict with El. Should I just leave with my baby because it's not safe here? And yet sometimes I think that Xavier and I don't get enough alone time. Like when the hell do we go on dates or spend a weekend alone?

Being in his arms right now gives me great comfort to know that our spark isn't decreasing because we're back together. His hand slithers its way down to cup my ass and the other stays still.

"You know I think we might need another hotel room" Xavier smirks looking down at me with hooded eyes.

"Mmhhh," I giggle as he shows his teeth, "they'll have to lock us up to get away from eachother". His hand clenches harder making my cheeks peek out from the bottom of my dress.

"Easy there big boy" I seductively say reaching behind me to try and keep it down a little farther than already past my ass.

"I can't keep my hands off of you" he moans leaning into my neck and capturing the skin with his lips. My eyes close, trying to suck up all the bliss.

As my head rolls back I bring my hand up to rest on his chest, "You're going to have to stop or else I won't stop it either. And you know what that means". We have never had problems with sex in the past by any means. His thin tshirt is almost ripped from my intense nails cat clawing on his flexing pecks. Before I could do anything I would regret there was a loud obnoxious ringing coming from Xavier's back pocket. I couldn't help but let out a frustrated sigh as he leaned against the counter and retrieved the phone with one hand and left the other on my waist. A nice little model hair whoosh led me to suck in his neck while he put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" His voice was tough and ridged when he answered. How I wanted it to be when he moaned my name soon. But sadly once the person on the other end starts talking he unwrapped from me and gave a wary look that said "I'll be back, I need to take this".

I didn't push though. His job is shady as fuck and it'll only make it worse if I act like a horny brat. Watching him walk out wasn't bad though. Now onto cleaning the kitchen. This'll be a long day of nothing.

Pls comment and vote 💋

Put please guys, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.