3

"Let's go Ellie" I screamed from the front door as I put my very colorful blazer on. 

"I'm coming! Let's go!" El screamed as she trotted downstairs with her stylish attire. 

"Careful" I warned and walked out the door behind El, then locked the door.

 "Finally," Xavier spoke as I got in the car. 

"Okay so we're going to pick up Gabby first then we'll go to the Zoo," he continued. 

"Why are we picking her up?" El complained. 

"Her name is Gabby and we're picking her up because I want you and her to bond," Xavier simply said back to her. 

"NO!" El screamed back, jeez if she knew what her father did to people who talk to him like that, she would run for the hills. 

"Hey listen, I love you and you are my life and everything I do, I do for you but right now you're not in charge," Xavier stated back stopping the car and turning around looking at her. 

"You're right daddy I'm not in charge, Mommy is," El stated back very cheekily.

"Yeah, you know what Mommy is in charge. What do you say we do S?" Xavier sarcastically smiled my way. 

"El your father just wants you to get along with his girlfriend it's no big deal," I sympathetically said to El while hearing Xavier chuckle slightly in glee because he got his way. 

"Why can't you just be daddy's gurwlfriend?" El asks softly and crosses her arms looking out the window. Xavier sighs and shakes his head in defeat. Ever since the day Eleanor was born he could never say no to her. Whenever she said she wanted to come along on one of his "jobs" with his men I would hear from Lou that it would just turn out to be a shop fest for Eleanor and the boys he brought along with him would have to give her advise on every outfit. My little fashionista. 

"I'm sorry," Xavier sighed to me quietly so El wouldn't hear him.

"You're okay," I sympathetically sighed from the passenger seat. The rest of the ride was short and silent, whenever El acted like this we never knew what to do or say so we just tried to stay away from eachother and focus on El.

-

"El be nice for the sake of your father," I spoke to the backseat right after Xavier got out of the car to go get this girl he calls his girlfriend. 

"Mommy I will do that, but I'm not going to tolerate it if daddy or Gabby starts being mean," El convinced me. 

"Alright I just wanna have a nice day, what are you looking forward to?" I asked but was interrupted with a car door slamming and Xavier getting into the drivers seat. 

"S meet Gabby, Gabby this is S" Xavier introduced me to the brunette girl sitting straight behind Xavier with a frown on her face. 

"Hello" I smiled at her. 

"Hi" she simply said to me looking out the window. Rude. Eleanor had the same look on her face as Gabby but it was directed at Gabby. This was hilarious. 

"So are you guys excited for the zoo?" Xavier asked us as he began heading to the zoo. 

"Xavier you were supposed to go left not right and yeah I'm excited," I responded sitting back in my chair. 

"Oh ya shoot, I haven't been to the zoo in forever," he responded while turning the car right around. 

"I'm excited, I WANNA SEE THE FLUFFY BEARS," Eleanor responded in a deep voice making me and Xavier laugh but Gabby just sat there staring at El like she's a freak. Bitch hold my earrings while I go kick some ass.