8

Okay can we all agree we love Emma Stone. Especially when we shows our feeling towards Sake, I'm loving Sake right now and I think it's gonna be just starting to bloom into a wonderful relationship. Of course Savier will be in lots of this these chapters, actually as Sake blooms so with Savier. I'm feeling very confident about the story lately with some people actually commenting and liking and as you guys express your feelings to me more it make me want to update sooner. Anyways this is great and I'm rolling out ideas for the story so you guys just keep reading. If any of you want of you have ideas for the story id be more than happy to add them if you messaged me them, I'd also dedicate the chapters to you to but mainly all chapters are for UrPaigeness right now just cuz she seems the most involved with comments and stuff. XOXOXOXO love u all have a good day 😘.

------------------------------------------

As Jake, El, and I were walking down the hallway to the elevator, Xavier yelled out from his hotel room door for us to wait because him and Gabby where going down to the pool as well. As Jake stopped for them, El ran back to Xavier, and jumped in his arms, I grabbed Jake's hand and began pulling him to the open doored elevator with not a lot of effort. I didn't want to be near Gabby nor Xavier at this moment so I pushed the lobby button and stood next to Jake as the big metal doors closed. Xavier questioned me with his eyes as to why I was leaving them and the truth is, I gave it a thought, nothing. I didn't have any feelings towards them at this moment. I've never been one to hold a grudge, El was my top priority in life at the moment and I didn't need Gabby, Xavier, or anyone, in fact to change that. My life was took from me by Xavier  and replaced by being a slave. That sly little fucker choose me out of every girl out there to ruin my life.

My building anger towards the situation calmed a little as I turned my head to the right to see Jake happily standing next to me. The elevator beeped telling us we were in the lobby just as the doors were sliding open for us to walk out of.

"Thank you for coming with me, I didn't really want to be in an elevator with Xavier  and Gabby right now." I smiled looking at his handsome face. Jake smiled at me. 

"No problem, it would've been a tad awkward on my end anyways." I blushed and questioned "Why would it've been awkward for you?" Jake smirked opening the pool door for me and I turned around to look at his face. 

"It would've been awkward because I wanted to rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together, alone." Jake chuckled at his corny joke as I started cracking up at his lame ass pickup line. I playfully hit his chest noticing his large pecks. 

"That was the worst line I've ever heard." I smiled at him, he held my hand on his chest. 

"You thought it was sexy I can see it in your eyes." Jake giggled nudging me playfully.

"I never want to here another pick up line ever again." I goofily stated turning around and walking to an empty beach chair but as I started walking away I felt a slight tap on my ass making it giggle a little. I turned around to face the sly fox with a silly shocked face. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Rallis, please keep your hands to yourself." I joked but Jake took a few steps towards me in a lustful way looking into my eyes. 

"Excuse me Ms. DeCalavante but if you and I are going to be seeing each other more often, you're going to have to get used to me touching your butt. I'll let you touch me anywhere, any time." Jake winked whispering into my ear. I gasped and stepped away from Jake.

"I'm not that easy, twerp." I said as he laughed. 

"I'm just kiddin S, you're absolutely radiant. I wouldn't treat you like that. But I still really like your butt, it's beautiful." Jake smiled looking over my shoulder a bit for a look at my butt. My cheeks were bright red, thank God there wasn't any people in here they'd think I was a tomato. I turned around and walked straight to a beach chair and sat down, El came into view, running down the hall to the door that we just entered.