"So you're the Land of Fire's trespasser..." a more calm voice spoke tranquil from behind. I dared not to move; afraid that I would disturb the forest from misleading drama that may occur.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," I spoke out not bother turning around for any purpose whatsoever.

"Turn," he demanded in a more deeper tone this time.

Slowly I reluctantly turned my head while feeling tremulous. Who is this guy?

As my eyes met a pair of brown ones my heart jousted in my chest. That symbol on his Kimono dedicates he is from the clan...

He's a Senju!

I felt my mind growl with full irritation. I clenched my fists in two fury balls. I may have known many rumours about them, but I don't think I should trust one either.

"Well?" I asked as he shook his head and laughed. I stared at him confusingly.

"So you're the greatest legacy of Aiko-sama. It is amazing that I could finally meet you for once," the strange man bowed in respect.

Just when I am trying to move forward but to only hear about my deceased friend...

"Sorry about trespassing your dear land-"

"You're injured," he interrupted; eyes shooting to my left arm that I was cradling cautiously. My eyes shifted back down to the ground.

"You shouldn't worry about me, I will be found." I tried to turn away but only for my body to anguish all over making me groan in pain.

"You need treatment immediately," he came forward reaching out his hand reassuring me that it was safe to take it.

"By the way, what is your name?" I asked curiously as he began to heal my arm with the mystical palm technique.

"Senju Hashirama and I already know you as Aquila, am I right?"

I chuckled and simply nodded as he started to use medical-nin to heal my arm to the extent where I can move my arm more pleasant than before.

"So if you pursued your dream as I imagined, than are the Uchihas..."

"Yes," his eyes shifted away from me; reminiscing the past that came scurrying back. I gulped nervously not knowing what to say. Must be tragic so I rather not push him any further.

"Do you have any place to stay?" he broke the silence as I snapped my head up to him. Slanting my eyes at him; I couldn't put any words on how to answer him.

"I left the Uchiha compound six months ago due to many reasons but I mainly travel on foot. So I do not have a particular place that I stay at." I explained, he nodded contently.

I felt extremely high-strung with many emotions rushing in me. I bit the inside of my cheek without any further ado.

"Well I don't see you as any kind of threat Aquila-san..." he placed a finger underneath his chin as he narrowed his eyes observing me sharply.

"Oh no, you couldn't possibly think that I can stay in your newly found village!" It clicked in as to what he could have been thinking.

He sighed once more as a smile started to dance on his lips. I felt the urge to bite my lip maliciously but help the urge to not do so.

Maybe the village isn't so-

No, I can't be thinking of that! I promised myself that I would never cross my paths with him again. But can I still keep that promise?

"Are you okay? You seem to have dozed off," I felt someone place one of their hands on my left shoulder making me tense like a board a bit.

I looked at Hashirama for a brief second and nodded assuring him that I was fine.