"You're my friend, of course, I care." Ramiko objected; feeling the need to glower sharply at her. Which only Aquila scowled back.

"Well to answer you firmly Ramiko-san, I have been out and it's none of your business where," Aquila seethed through her teeth showing how she held a disdain unpleasant face.

"You know, all I want is to hang out with my friend, but it seems like she no longer exists," and with that, the two girls left Aquila dumbfounded and alone. Aquila's bottom lip trembled as she felt her heart crack at Ramiko's words.

No longer exists?

'Maybe I truly do not exist anymore.'

Aquila only growled under her steaming furious breath as she felt melancholic. She glanced down at both of her hands as they began to convulse slightly. She tried to calm herself down but only failed miserably.

This only made Aquila feel more alone and isolated from the outside. She couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. She gulped nervously as people nearby would constantly stop by to look at her consistently.

Pull it together Aquila-

She stopped as her heart beat twice as fast than before noticing the same chakra she always knew and will always love.

"Madara?" she questioned feeling hysteria build up in her all of a sudden. She felt as if she was about to have an uncontrollable outburst of fear and anxiety that made her tremble. She hasn't seen him in a while, but it didn't stop a smirk that danced on her pink floral lips.

She spun around to see the black hair shinobi at the blacksmith shop asking someone to repair his weapons or more like his Gunbai and Katana he owns. He didn't seem to see her nor sense her chakra. Instead, she wanted to greet him and leave back to her quarters fair and simple.

However, her legs just wouldn't move nor care at all. Aquila just felt more broken than happy about things. So instead of going up to him, she stopped and closed her eyes deeply as her heart started to fill with sorrow.

She just didn't feel like she was in the right place at all. But she only needs a few more days before she could actually leave and enjoy the peaceful nature in the Land of Fire.

She left the panorama scene and back to her room to have a nice sensational shower.

She sighed as she stepped through to her room. All she wanted was to sleep for a long time and maybe wake up till next year which is impossible.

After Aquila took her splendid time refreshing up, she slid on her night yukata and sat on her bed in a trail of long disturbing thoughts that wouldn't leave her mind.

"Maybe this would all end if I leave and continue where my fate lies..." She laid back onto her bed closing her eyes as she was too tired to even keep her mind open.

<><><> Time skips<><><>

As time went on and the wedding was just a day away.

Aquila left her room to see Madara for possibly the last time. She never wanted this way of life, but yet it happened to her within a heartbeat.

Letting someone go may be hard, but does it get better?

As she stopped from the outside of his office she heard two voices. Her eyes widened at the mention of her name.

"What do you mean? Aquila is nothing special! She can't provide you with things like I have been providing you for your clan. My clan could bring the fortune to both of our clans if we reunite one and another: a prosperous future! It's already too late!" Aquila flinched faintly noticing Kenjiro was starting up a thunderstorm.