Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

Weeks flew by and every moment I spent with Niall was just amazing. He took me on dates, even some corny ones too. It was sweet and adorable. Every time I saw him my heart would speed up and I still got that funny feeling in my tummy but stronger. I never felt like this before about a guy. I think I'm going crazy or I just really like this dude a lot more than I realize.

Apparently I've been a little dazed and different. Arshad once mentioned that I have gotten a tad nicer and I kicked him in the shin for saying such a thing. He winced and held his leg, hopping on one foot. That taught him a lesson because he took it back. I have not got soft. Did I? Did I change? Did Niall have such a big affect on me? Is that even possible? I shook my head to clear the horrifying thoughts.

It wasn't just me who doesn't seem like herself. Megan, was surely falling head over heels for Harry. She talked about him every second she could. I swear I think this girl is in love with Styles. I just hope he didn't break her heart because he was known as the 'player' of the group. Though I was glad. I never seen Megan like this - happy. I was so used to seeing that broken girl in the washroom I thought no one could ever fix her. Caleb was her long term crush and she was crushing hard. After he broke up with her she never let anyone in. She never liked anyone else. She just paid attention to her friends. That's what made me hate Caleb's guts even more. Not only was he a jerk, he ruined one of my friends. Then Styles came along and seemed to take her heart in a blink of an eye. I couldn't help but smile and be happy for her. She was finally happy and she deserved it. So if Harry dares break her, he should be anticipating my fist pretty soon.

We went on double dates and sometimes we just hung out with the rest of the guys. Right now I was in the living room of Niall's flat playing a video game against him. I laughed manically, and if you heard a second of it you would put me straight to a mental hospital. Though it just made Niall laugh more. I crossed the finish line. I  got up and screamed, "Yessssssss!!!!" while throwing the controller on the couch in victory. "Praise the Lord of Mario Kart!" I threw my hands in the air before falling to the couch.

Niall turned to face me, still laughing his ass off, " You're so weird. And man, I love that laugh. Oh, I won't praise you."

Blood rose to my cheeks, " Thank you and everyone loves my laugh. They love it so much they would put me as a mental kid." I put my hands on my hips and turned to him, " Why won't you praise me? I deserve it."

" I would join them, if I didn't know you. Because I have something else to ask you."

"Ha, ha. Makes me feel way better. What do you want to know?"

"Well, we've been dating a month and I thought that . . . uhh . . . " Come out with it already Horan! I haven't got all day. Finally he gushed, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I laughed and Niall looked at me as if I lost it. I calmed down and noticed that he was serious. I could see the nervousness in his eyes. What the hell? People actually ask this shit? How useless. " Oh sorry. I considered I already was. I didn't know that people actually asked this stuff." I said, cocking my head to the side.

He smiled, " I know it's weird, but it's the formal way. Now is that a yes?"