Chapter fourteen 8)

Chapter Fourteen

I woke up to the murmur of voices. 

"Just do it!" Someone whispered.

"What if she kills us?" Jonah asked. 

I could feel Killian's presence beside me gone. "Better worth a try than nothing." 

I was about to open my eyes to ask try what when I felt a bucket of cold water dumped on me. I shrieked. Kill me for shrieking, I am a girl you know. I got up and rubbed my eyes. In front of me stood a laughing Jonah, Killian and Seth who was holding a pail. Guessing he was the one who dumped the water on me. 

I smirked, " Better watch out, McLean." I said as I started to chase the runaway Seth. He made it right down the stairs until I tackled him to the floor and gave him a nuggie. I had a smug smile on my face as I got up. I saw Killian and Jonah sitting down on one of the stairs laughing so hard that Killian had a tear rolling down his face. 

I looked at all three of them, " Whose idea was this?" Both Jonah and Seth pointed at Killian. "Of course, a sister and brother up rival I see, eh? Watch your back Killian. You'll never know when I'll get you or your lads. I will become your number one phobia on your list. Okay, maybe not... But just BEWARE." I said evilly. I went up stairs, took a shower, brushed my teeth and switched my Pj's for my out for the day. It was a pair of black shorts that went to my knees and a purple tank top that said, ' Stay Calm and Play Hockey.' Xavier gave it for my thirtieth birthday. Custom made. Man, he's the best, best friend ever. I put my hair up in a messy bun and headed downstairs.

The boys were in the kitchen eating breakfast. Mom was by the sink washing the dishes and dad was talking on the phone, rather loudly may I say. I got my bowl of cereal gave the guys 'the look' and went up to my room. I started on my homework. Rather finish that first. Uggh, calculus is up first. I got out my phone and played my playlist. First up was "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons. Yes, I listen to other people other than Marianas Trench and Jessie McCartney. After an hour or so of hitting the books I finished all the homework required this weekend. I glanced at the clock, only 12:30. Trying to pass time I decided to settle down with a book. Only a few pages in, my phone buzzed. I unlocked it to find a text from Niall.

Irresistible:  How did u sleep last nite?

I texted him back.

Me: Me? Oh, I slept like a baby, that is after I had to go to my brother's room and make him oblige me to sleep with him. -_-

Irresistible: LOL! Realli? Wish I was there instead of your brother... xD

Me:  Hilarious. Learn how to spell! And how cheeky of you.

Irresistible: I know how to spell, I just prefer not to ;) I was wondering if you were free tonight...

Me: My gawd! You passed Grade 1. Congrats. I don't know... why do you ask...?

Irresistible: Gawd, isn't a word and thnk you. No reason. Okay, well I was wondering if you would go on a proper date with me that isnt forced.

Me: Proper as in if I say no you'll leave me alone?