Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Jessa's POV

Everything was going fine. Megan and I arrived at the flat and right before she was about to knock, the door flew open, revealing Niall. Guess he was waiting for us, see if we would show. He was wearing a collared red shirt with a pair of khakis. His blonde hair was a mess, as if he ran his hand through it more than a couple times. And I could feel was his electric blue eyes on me as I entered the house. I swear, whenever I see this dude I get this funny sensation in my tummy. Please don't tell me I actually like him. All I need now is to have a crush on one of the band members I hate. Uggh! Why does life have to be so complicated?!?

Anyways, we started of the evening with a simple 'Get To Know You' game. Everyone mentioned a couple of things about themselves. Might've felt like another interview for them. Hmm, maybe I should ask them that. Half way through the game I learned that Liam was afraid of spoons. How weird. But I'm guessing there's a good explanation behind it. Harry is indeed the cheeky one. For god's sake, I hope Megan's careful. He also used to work at a bakery. Wonder if he's any good. Oh, and an interesting thing yet totally bizarre that the guy loved being nude. Tell me that's not weird.

Lastly I learned that Niall wasn't kidding about Louis' love for carrots. I accidentally mentioned that I disliked carrots and Louis went all berserk on me. Finally I gave him a stupid reason which would work in his favour- that I wouldn't eat his carrots. Therefore, leaving more for himself. Louis seemed to settle at the idea. Then he said something like how his girlfriend has to love carrots and how I was all Niall's. Was I suppose to hear that? Well I could tell that I was faintly blushing Because Megan elbowed me. I just had to blush, didn't I. Curses.  Niall went next. His middle name was James. I like Niall better... More unique. His parents were divorced. Aww, how sad. He lives with his dad and his older brother. 

The more I learn about these guys, the more questions I have. This game was not going well. I was interrupted when my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and smiled. It's been so long since we've talked! I can't believe it. It's him! It's Xavier. I shook my head and cursed mentally. Why was I thinking, letting the phone ring ? He might cut the call. I quickly got up and excused myself from the group. I clicked answer as I entered the hallway. 

"Hello?" I asked

"Heyyyy! Long time, no talk. You know you could've told me that you weren't home. I called your place and Killian informed me that you were out. You do know this costs me money, right?" He replied. 

I chuckled," You haven't changed one bit, have you? Not even with your better half, present. And indeed, I know it costs cash, but I think it's worth it to talk to me. What it's been two weeks? It's about time you got your lazy ass up and dialed my number. "

" Hey! Better half ? Pttf... You're kidding. I'm the better person, bigger one at that too. You could've called instead, you know." 

" Keep dreaming, Hon. I don't know. I would've tried but my failures brought me down a tad. Every time I call, you seemed to be occupied. Anyways how's it going?" 

" Canada misses you."

" I miss it too. Now give me details so I feel less homesick." 

" It's the same as you left it but more boring without you." 

" Aww, I love you, you know that right?" 

" Every time I talk to you. I love you too. " 

"You would think that distance can ruin everything." 

" Jessa, it's going to take a lot more to get rid of me than a little distance. When are you coming home?" 

" Are you kidding? Mum, would kill me, not to mention dad. "