Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

Niall's POV

Maybe they weren't coming. Maybe Jessa decided she didn't like me at all. Maybe... I thought. They were an hour late and I was starting to worry. Right now I thinking the worse possibilities possible. From Jessa not liking me to her getting into a car crash.  Just as I concluded that Jessa and Megan weren't coming the doorbell rang. I literally ran to the door, before any of the lads could and swung it open.

I heard one of the guys mutter, " Someone's excited." Hell yeah, I am.

 I was greeted by a surprised Megan with her hand raised as if she was going to ring the bell once more. "Oh. Hi Niall. Sorry we were late, we had a  bit of a ... crisis." Megan explained.

" It wasn't crisis! I was perfectly fine with going with sweats. It was more of becoming Megan's Barbie doll!" Jessa argued.

" Call it whatever you like. You look just fabu , doesn't she Niall?" I looked Jessa up and down. Megan wasn't kidding, she looked beautiful, like always. She was wearing an animal print tights with a white shirt and a leather jacket. Her hair hung on her shoulders in loose curls. And the makeup. The makeup had to be Megan. From what I knew, Jessa just wears a lot of eyeliner. Sure the makeup and clothing choice made a statement but she didn't look comfortable in her own skin. How sad? It didn't matter what she wore or how much makeup was on her face, she was beautiful to me every day.

" Fabu isn't even a proper word!" Jessa shouted back.

" Of course, but she always does." I said, answering Megan's question.

" Not really the response I was looking for but who cares. What's the plans for tonight?" Megan asked.

" We thought that we could start with a game like 20 Questions. Or just talk about ourselves. Don't think we all know each other properly so yeah." Zayn explained.

"Alright then, who wants to go first?" I questioned. Liam raised his hand. We all gathered in a circle, Harry beside Megan who sat beside Jessa and I was on the other side of course. It was nothing new with me and the mates. We knew each other inside out. Liam talked about his odd phobia of spoons, his family, girlfriend, - Danielle - favourite movie which is Toy Story and that his favourite colour was purple. When he mentioned that, Jessa perked up so I was guessing her favourite colour was purple as well.

Next was Harry. He mentioned the usual family, friends, favourite musicians he also said that he enjoyed being naked. I saw that Megan eyes widened and Jessa look downright disgusted. Harry also admitted he was the flirt of the group. No question, Louis went after Harry. They're like a married couple. Weird, I know. Louis brought the whole room into fits of laughter. Man, that boy is so crazy I love him. I even heard a laugh escape from Jessa's lips. Obviously he talked about carrots. He would marry one, if the law would allow him. Though it would be a pretty short wedding. Either the carrot would've rot and died or Louis must've eaten it.

" I don't like carrots, to be honest." Jessa stated. We all stared at her in disbelief. Not the fact that she dislikes carrots but the fact she said it in front of Louis. "What? They taste funny."

" Oh my god. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY LOVIES?!? CARROTS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND ORANGE!" he practically yelled at her.

" Ugly colour."

" THIS IS JUST GETTING WORSE! GET HER OUT OF THE FALT! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER!"

"Louis! It's Louis right? Anyways, it's a positive thing!" Jessa tried reasoning.

Louis looked at her suspiciously, " What do you mean?"

" Since I don't like carrots, I would never touch your...erm...lovies? Therefore leaving more for you."

"Oh. That is good. But don't count on me to date you. My girlfriend has to LOVE CARROTS AS MUCH AS I DO. She's all yours Niall. " Blood rushed up to my cheeks. No, don't blush! Goddamnit, I think I blushed.

I cleared m throat, " Uhmm, moving on. I guess I'll go next then. Well I'm Irish, as you all know. Favourite colour is green but blue is close too. Middle name is James. I play guitar. Have an older brother named Greg, who is twenty-five. I live with my dad after my parents got divorced. I don't like pigeons, expect Kevin. I like Kevin!" I added as an afterthought, hopefully not offending Louis and his pigeon. I never really understood that. Then again, we are talking about Louis. " What else? Ah, I love eating at Nandos! Especially the Perrie Perrie chicken. I think that pretty much sums up my life."

Megan was about to go next when the ringing of a phone stopped her. I turned around to see Jessa take out her phone. She glanced at the phone and her face literally lit up.  Whoever was calling her must make her happy. Maybe it's a friend. A close one perhaps? Or possibly a boyfriend she never mentioned. Oh god what if she does have a boyfriend? Freak out time!

" Uhh... if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take this." Jessa said.

She got up and went into the hallway to take the call. Megan continued to talk about herself but I wasn't listening. I was paranoid. Very paranoid. After a minute or two I got up, mumbled I was going to grab some snacks from the kitchen and went off to find Jessa. I found her sitting on the staircase. I hid so she couldn't see me but I could hear her. Let me tell you. What I heard wasn't very reassuring.

---------------------

A/N - if i made mistakes... spare me please

didnt edit it... tad lazy

wht's gunna happen? who do u think jessa's talking to?

well byeee!

                           - le_weirdo_thanuja