50- Happiness again knocked on their door

Start from the beginning

"Aye don't be sad, I'll call you daily... Actually I'll try" he said hesitantly.

"Dakha, this is what I was fighting about, I don't have any problem with your travelling but at least call me or send me one message" I said crossing my arms and he sighed.

"Kanza I told you na, kitna rush aur bhag dhor hoti hay kay time he nahe milta inn kuch dino main... lakin I promise this time I'll call you daily" he said softly squeezing my shoulders and I looked at him.

"I don't want any of these promises nor I want to be a bossy wife, it's just that your message or call keep me informed that you are okay" I said and he smiled.

"Mujay kia hoo gaa, tumhari sari dua'ain asay hawa ki tarah meray sath hoti hain" he said moving his finger in circular motion showing me how my prayers surrounds him.

"Tu kiun na hoon, you are the only one am supposed to pray for" I said and he made a kissy face.

"Ji bilkul, honi bhe chaheay" he said in a mock anger.

"By the way your tea is on the table" I said sipping my juice.

He extended his arm and made himself a cup of tea grabbing his phone too.

"Thanks" he said sipping his tea and I coughed trying to bear the smell of his tea.... Specifically milk.

He opened his phone and as usual started working... Chatting, messaging, mailing to his crew and cast.

I sighed and drank all my juice in one go. Then I grabbed a cushion and kept it in his lap, turning around and I laid down keeping my head in his lap.

Banda ko director nahe hona chaheay wasay, bohat tough life hoti hay bhae... Kio director ki biwi say poochay, I thought as I felt him typing rapidly.

"Waqas is much better, at least he gives Hafsa proper time" I said with my eyes shut.

"Ch Kanza you do know kay this is one of the most important project, Wasay bhe uss ka build career hay and me on the other side still struggling through" he said and I nodded.

Few minutes later I felt him bent over and kissing me on the forehead.

"You do understand" he said and I nodding forcing out a smile.

Yeah it's true after that Ayesha's episode, it was difficult for him to work with other actors and producers as they were uncertain. But Allhumdulilah yeh problem bhe jaldi hee solve hoo geay as Ayesha never came back in our lives after shamelessly being b*tch. Now he is doing his 4th movie and that too in one and half year? Jitna tera shukar karoon utna kam hay, I sighed with relieve as I laid there with my eyes shut.

It was calm and quiet when suddenly the smell was unbearable and my eyes shot open and I looked at my side where his cup was resting on his knee, its handle still in his hand. I felt something coming up my throat and before I would know it myself what it was I jumped on my feet and ran towards the bathroom.

"Kanza!" I heard his surprised voice but I just emptied myself in the basin ignoring whatever he was saying.

I washed my face with the cold water and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like as if someone sucked breathe out of my lungs.

Oh god! This is so painful.. I said out aloud while wiping my face with the towel.

I was feeling completely weak now, all the entry was drained out. With baby steps I stepped out of the bathroom to see him parading right outside the door.

As soon as I closed the door to bathroom he bombarded me with the questions.

"Kanza are you okay? Do you think we should go to doctor? Do you feel weakness? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you think I should postpone my shoot..."