Chapter 93

Matteo

I trailed kisses on his neck as he fumbled to take off my clothes, which shouldn't really be a problem if not for the fact that he was finding it hard concentrating, with the way I was teasing him, I moved my lips and tongue down, assaulting his exposed chest, and moving towards his nipple, I kissed the erect tip and he shuddered, wrapping my lips around his hard nipple, I started sucking and bitting the nub, while my free hand played and twisted the other one, eliciting a pleasure filled moan from him.

Everything about Stefano was so beautiful and perfect, I pulled away from his nipples as I looked up at him, he was completely naked in front of me, his perfectly sculptured chest, his beautiful radiant skin and his pink lips that were parted as he panted hard and fast, the dark around his hazel eyes had gone darker with lust and I knew then that whatever happened tonight, Stefano was going to wreck me and I wouldn't mind one bit.

I helped him as I took off my shirt while he fumbled with my pants hastily taking off the belt and my zipper, I helped him by raising myself up a bit so he could tug down my pants, the moment our skin touched I felt literal Sparks, his body so warm that I was beginning to think he was on fire.

I wrapped my hand around his hard cock as I pumped him slowly, he groaned and moved his hip forward, probably looking for more friction, but like I said, I wanted to take my time with this, it wasn't something that I wanted to rush into.

I leaned towards the bedside table and pulled the second drawer out, taking out the bottle of lube and condoms I had kept in there, while my other hand still stroked him, I dropped the things on the bed beside us both, while I leaned in and started kissing him again, swallowing the sweet sounds of pleasures he was making.

I pulled back and he was breathing hard, unable to say anything, I picked up the pack of condoms and peeled it open, I slid the foil on his cock, stroking him for a few more seconds before I opened the bottle of lube, I squirted some on my hand, rubbing a good amount around my fingers before I leaned in towards him and kissed him while I slid in one finger into my entrance, I shut my eyes as a moan slipped past my lips, I started thrusting in slowly at first, before I added another finger "oooh.." I moaned out throwing my head back as I slowly rode my fingers, stretching myself for what I was about to do.

I felt Stefano wrap his hand around my neck and squeezed gently "baby you're so fucking hot" he husked causing me to moan even louder, I slipped my fingers out of me, knowing I'd stretched enough, before I grabbed a hold of his dick, using the lube on my hand to stroke him lightly, he bit his lips as I got up and aligned myself with his cock.

I looked up at him and his eyes were trained on his cock and my hand that was slowly pushing him inside me.
I gently pushed myself down, biting my lip as I felt him go inside of me, stretching me, the familiar sting coming back.
I shut my eyes and in one swift move, I sat on him, causing his hands to dig into my hips, he groaned and I hissed.

Breathing hard, I opened my eyes and his head was thrown back with his lips slightly parted, God I feel so fucking full I couldn't even move, the veins on his neck had propped out and I could see how much internal battle he was having with himself at that moment.

I placed my hand on his chest and leaned in, kissing his neck and licking his Adam apple, I wanted to distract myself from the pain I was feeling, so I started moving slowly, up and down in a slow motion, I could feel him stretching me.

He groaned when I rolled my hips on top of him, I was starting to feel the pleasure and less pain, as I leaned away and looked at him, his eyes were on me as I started riding him, I'd never done this before, I mean with Stefano, I'd never rode him before and I didn't know which I was feeling the most, pleasure or the slight weirdness.
"Fuck... Teo... Baby you're gonna have to move faster than that.... I.. can't..." he moaned and I knew he was trying to contain himself, painfully slow was not Stefano's thing, but I was still trying to adjust, to find a good rhythm for both of us