Chapter 85

Matteo

My mind was a fog as I tried to make sense of everything, but the harder I tried the more control I lost as Stefano's hip started grinding against my ass, as I felt his erection poke my lower back, he still had me caged between himself and the kitchen island.
"Do you feel that baby"? He groaned out in my ear and all I could do was let out a whimper as I bit my inner cheek, trying to hold back the moan
"You wanted to play, now I'm playing" he husked in my ear

"I..." I couldn't fathom the words, he chuckled and bit my ear lobe, causing me to moan lowly

"What's wrong Tesoro, cat got your tongue"? He teased and I knew I fucked myself over with coming downstairs almost naked, he started leaving open mouthed kisses along my neck as I whimpered out and tried to hold myself, but it was getting hard because Stefano was still pushing his hard on on my back, and my own dick was fighting me tooth and nail for full control.

He stopped kissing me and blew air on my neck, causing me to throw my head back as I let a moan slip past my lips, giving Stefano more than enough space on my neck as he sucked and nibbed on the flesh there, I started moving my own hip, trying to rub my ass on his hard on and he groaned, his hand on my hip digging deep into my bare skin.

I had just poured water on my body before coming downstairs, but now I was fucking hot all over as I felt Stefano lick my neck sensually, his hand started playing with my nipple as he twisted it, causing me to groan and tense, my lips parted as I panted heavily, my eyes shut tight, I felt like I was in heaven because the feeling I was getting was something out of this world.

He flicked the nub and I just groaned, his hands started going down, until he palmed my erection through my boxers brief, I tensed up and sucked in a harsh breath, I felt him smirk against my neck as he stopped sucking on my neck.
"Seems like someone's excited" he taunted, I couldn't even say anything If I wanted to, all that could escape my lips were laboured breaths and uneven pants as I tried to make sense of the situation.

In a millisecond, he turned me over, and when I looked up at him, he was smirking with his dark hazel eyes, hooded and staring down at me like I was meat and he wanted to feast.
He wrapped his hand underneath my ass as he lifted me up on the island, causing my hands to wrap around his shoulders, I didn't know where he got the strength, because I know I'm bigger than him body wise.

I bit my lips as I looked at him and he just growled and dipped his head, capturing my lips in a hot intense kiss, fighting and sucking on my lower lip, seeking dominance and entrance into my mouth, but I wouldn't give him that easy.

So I wrapped my hands around his hair, digging my fingers into his long, soft and sleek black hair as I tugged on it, causing him to hiss and groan out, giving me the much needed entrance into his mouth as I sucked and licked inside his mouth, tasting every sweetness in him there was.

I bit and tugged at his lower lip, both our tongues wrestling fiercely inside our mouth, he groaned and pulled me even closer, causing my hard dick to rub against his torso as he groaned out lowly against my lips.

I was winning the kiss war until his fingers brushed against my nipple, causing me to gasp and part my lips momentarily, giving him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and take control, he started playing with my nipple, causing my cock to leak precum, wetting the fabric of my boxers brief.

I moaned into the kiss as I stopped kissing him back, causing him to dive into my neck as he resumed sucking on the soft flesh there, while his fingers teased and played with my nipple.

His free hand moved until he palmed my erection, and gently started stroking me, causing me to clutch on to him tightly, feeling my brain explode with pleasure, my hip bucking fowards, wanting more friction than just his hand from the fabric of my boxers briefs.