Chapter 32

Stefano

I could hear his breathing hard and fast as he kissed and sucked on my lip, his tongue ravishing my mouth as he licked every part of it, my hands had moved and were resting on his waist, I gripped on it tight when I felt his hand run through my chest, my clothes clung onto my body, wet and cold, but my hand on Matteo's skin felt warm and fuzzy.

I shuddered when his fingers brushed my nipple, that was hard and erect, my cock pulsated and jumped when he touched me there again, my mind was hazy and clouded with pleasure and excitement.

I froze when his hips moved forward and his hard cock pressed my front, grazing my clothes covered hard member, I heard him groan into the kiss as my whole body shook, I didn't want to stop kissing him or having his hands on my body like this.
Fuck this felt awesome.

I felt his hand wrap around mine on his waist as he pulled it and brought it down on his hard member, my hand froze as I made to pull away, he groaned and whined in protest as he sucked on my bottom lip.

He tasted like cherry topping and his skin felt like honey and cotton candy, causing me to let a sweet moan slip past my lips
But my mind was quick to get back when I felt him guide my hand to wrap around his hard member.

I can't do this, not with him high as fuck.
He probably doesn't even know what he's doing
"Stop..." I whispered out feebly, trying to pull my hand away, he pulled back, chest heaving up and down as he looked at me, eyes hooded and covered in lust and desire, his lips looked even more mismatched, I was panting hard as well as I stared down at him.

"You don't want to touch me" he pouted, making his lips pucker out, my eyes moved to his lips before I swallowed and looked back up at his eyes
"You don't think I'm attractive" he whined, I frowned and shook my head

"No, no, no that's not it, It's just...." He cut me off as he let his lips rest on mine again.

"Then touch me" he whispered against my lips before he started nibbing on my lower lip, his hand guiding mine slowly untill they rested on his hard dick again, he groaned, letting his breath fan my lips.

My lips were parted slightly as I looked down at him, his cock felt thick and filled my palms, he guided my hand until he started moving my hand up and down in a slow motion, making me stroke him slowly.

I heard him whimper, as I shut my eyes, tilting my head back, I didn't know touching someone could feel so amazing, I felt warmth envelope the crook of my neck, causing me to open my eyes as I saw Matteo's face buried deep inside my neck, I bit my lip as he started sucking on it, trying to bite back the moan that was trying to slip past my lips.

I didn't even know I was already stroking him on my own until I felt his precum on my hand and he hissed, latching his teeth on my neck, I moaned out lowly, unable to hold it in any longer.

The shower was still running but I was so hot that I wanted to take off my clothes right under that shower, I heard him groan into my ear, he was breathing hard and bucking his hips against my hand, I stroked him faster as I felt his dick pulsate in my clutch.

"Oh God" he moaned out against my neck as I felt his hand slip down to my pants, he frantically started taking off my belt and zipper, trying to take my pants off

"Teo...." I rasped out, trying to use my other hand to stop him, this is not how I imagined us being together for the first time, he's definitely going to regret this when he's sober

"Please don't stop" he moaned out breathlessly, as he slipped his hand into my pants, causing me to freeze up as he brushed his hand against my hard member, I hissed when he did it again, causing my stroking on his dick to slow down
"God fuck, that feels so good" he whimpered as he started stroking me through the fabric of my briefs.