Chapter 69

Stefano

Matteo had been trying to get me to change my mind on the friends thing since I agreed to give him a second chance, he had been flirting with me non stop all week, and I know I'd been playing hard to get but Matteo sure knows what he's doing, and my feelings for him is making it hard everyday to resist him.

I mean it's not as if he goes all the way, just harmless flirting, he doesn't get handsy or anything, he just takes off his shirt randomly, or make sexual jokes at me, but I'm not a fool, of course I know he's trying to get me to change my mind.

I'm beginning to think it was a bad idea agreeing to be friends with him, because now I can't get out of it, and he's hell bent on making me his, like he had said.

And he doesn't care if we're in public or not, he uses every opportunity he gets to openly flirt with me, even in front of Spade, who still couldn't believe that Matteo and I are friends.

I'd never been on the receiving end of Matteo's flirting, so it felt kind of weird and awkward when he just started, but I learnt to return the favor when I realized he wouldn't stop, he's very persistent and there's only so much flirting my fragile heart can take.

"Play nice" I said as we stopped in front of Hewitt's office at his dock, he had been complaining that I no longer hung out with him like I used to because of Matteo, so i decided we all should hang out, how bad can that be?

Matteo just grunted out a response, with his hands shoved Inside his pocket, I decided to knock because knowing Hewitt, he'd probably be screwing some poor girl and this being the first time Matteo would be officially coming here as my friend, I didn't want to scar him with Hewitt's frivolous ways.

I waited a few seconds before the door opened up and like I said there was a poor girl he was screwing, she barely covered up before he sent her out, she walked past Matteo and I and I heard him scoff, causing me to raise a brown at him, he just rolled his eyes and looked away.

We stepped into the office and Hewitt so conveniently was trying to fix his pants, I just made my way towards the couch "I don't wanna know" I mutttered out and he just snorted before I plopped down on the couch.

"You're sitting on my jizz Stef" he said tauntingly and I flew back up immediately my butt touched the couch, dusting off my hand and clothes

"Ewwww, Hewitt, Jesus, I really shouldn't be coming to this place, it's like a brothel" I said glaring at him and he just winked at me "is there even any surface in this room that you haven't soiled yet"? I asked and he just shrugged

"I don't know, I'm not exactly like you monk Stefano" he mocked and I just rolled my eyes at him, before I looked at Matteo who had a scowl on his face as he looked at Hewitt, I looked back at Hewitt and he was completely ignoring Matteo's presence, this is going to be a long day.

"Is this seat at least clean"? I asked pointing to the one directly in front of Hewitt's table and he just nodded before I pulled it out
"Sit" I muttered to Matteo who looked at me as if he was surprised I was giving up the only available seat in Hewitt's office for him, don't blame me, I'm a gentleman.
"Sit, unless of course you want to sit on Hewitt's jizz" I said grimacing at that thought, and Matteo was quick to sit himself on the chair.

Hewitt's eyes followed him until he sat down before he rolled his eyes, I know he's still not over the fact that Matteo said that thing to me, even though he helped Matteo and I settle our differences

"What is he doing here, I thought you wanted to hangout with just me"? He asked referring to Matteo who just glared at him.

"Him has a name, and trust me I don't want to be here as much as the next guy, so suck it up princess" he gritted out, I had to push back the laughter threatening to spill from me, these two are like ice and fire