Chapter 26

Stefano

I watched him open the back door of the car as he pulled out a small bag, that probably contained his stuff for the trip, I frowned before I came back from the shock of hearing him say licorice is shit, I sighed out and placed the other half I had offered him into my mouth.

I stepped out of the car and my eyes immediately met his and his glare on me hardened, but I looked away from his steel blue eyes, my eyes focusing on his hair, the evening sun shone on it, making it look bright and silky, a few strands were toppling over his face, and I felt like brushing it away and staring into his eyes.

He walked away from the car and walked towards the huge private jet that was waiting for us at the airstrip, I watched his back as he walked away from me, his black pants that fit perfectly with his ass, they weren't round or perky, more like just perfect, I clenched my jaw and looked away, before I followed behind him.

I shouldn't get myself excited for nothing, else it'll be a very uncomfortable plane ride with Matteo, I stepped in line with him and my strides matched his as we both walked towards the plane, I glanced at him briefly and I could very much see a lot because of my slight height advantage I had over him, it was kind of silent and I wanted to say something, actually with Matteo I always wanted to say something, but right now I was running out of ideas on what to say.

"Ever been to italy"? I asked, almost face palming myself, really Stefano, his name is literally Matteo and I'm asking if he's ever been to italy, talk about being completely stupid
I shut my eyes, waiting for him to say something snarky to me, maybe this time I kind of deserved it.

But instead, much to my dismay, he didn't say anything, he just completely ignored my stupid question, I don't know which made me feel even more stupid, the question, or the fact that he completely ignored me.

We stepped into the luxurious airplane, and I wowed internally, the inside was just as the outside, black, with golden lines on it, the leather seats were black and shiny.
A beautiful brunette young woman appeared in front of us, with a very wide smile on her face, I narrowed my eyes at her as her focus was only on Matteo.

Oh God not again please, I don't think I want to sit through another torture of watching someone flirt with him, especially if he flirts backs, my eyes rested on Matteo and yes he was smiling back, I couldn't tell if he was flirting back, but I didn't like him smiling at her, I clenched my jaw.

"Welcome Matteo" I heard her annoying squeaky voice, and she just called him Matteo, which means they're on a first name basis, just great, I almost rolled my eyes.
"It's been a while we saw you" she added completely ignoring my presence, I walked past both of them, at least I didn't have to watch them eye fuck each other, I walked towards one of the seats inside, close to the window, I sat on it already feeling my nervousness dissipate and replaced with anger.

I looked at her and she was still smiling and talking to him, and he didn't even look like he was bothered, with a smile on his own face, but if I were the one talking to him now, he'd be so grumpy you'd think he'll punch me in the face.
I was suddenly jealous of her, she gets to make him smile, when all he ever let's me see, is his angry side

I looked away from them, drowning out their whole conversation, I didn't like feeling like this, it wasn't a good feeling and I couldn't do anything about it, it's not like I could tell him to stop flirting with the hot hostess.

I looked out the window and my mind quickly drifted to where we were actually going to, I was only going because of Matteo, I didn't think I'd ever step foot there again, even if it was for business, but now I was going back and I didn't know how to feel.