Chapter 34: A Smile

It was finally the day to leave Busan and all the members had packed all their belongings to head back to Seoul. After they had come home from Jimin's parents house, the boys had immediately started to pack. They also somehow found the time to watch a movie too. Then they were off to bed.

Everyone seemed to have slept right away except for Jungkook whose mind was still thinking about the letter and doing what Mr. Park advised

He felt so many emotions again, and had many thoughts.

Jungkook had woken up in the morning happy and with a call from his grandparents telling him to have a safe trip. He wanted to see them before he left, but he couldn't.

Though what eased him was the fact that he would see them soon.

"You ready to go, Jungkookie? We loaded everything up already! It's best if we get to speak before evening," Taehyung asks Jungkook who was looking at the view from what was his shared room with Jimin.

"Yes, I was just admiring the view one last time. I forgot how much I missed Busan. I'm glad to be going back to Seoul, but this is my original home so to speak, but I'm ready," Jungkook turns back to look at Taehyung who had a smile.

"Well we have vacation soon so maybe we can all plan a trip again after the year ends, this one even longer!" Taehyung cheerfully speaks. Jungkook laughs at the boy's enthusiasm.

"Hopefully we can do it, anyways I'm ready to leave now. I still wish you guys would have let me help you put things in the car," Jungkook says, looking at the view one more time and closing the gate of the balcony.

Taehyung puts his arm around his as they walk out of the room. "You have helped us enough these days with chores, it's fine!" Taehyung rejected. He didn't want the male doing more. 

"Are you ready to head back to?" Taehyung asked after a brief silence.

He wanted to know how Jungkook was feeling, knowing not just that he would see the professor again, but how he felt seeing everyone at campus too.

They were still working on his confidence before this current event.

"Ready for what? To start school again or to see the Professor again?"

"Both, I mean besides if you are ready to see Professor, I'm wondering if you are ready to go back to being at the dorms, be with people from campus, want to see if you feel less scared?"

"Oh, I guess so? Though to be honest I've been so distracted that I didn't think back on school and the people," he replied.

It was the truth, he had been so focused on the vacation and his family matter that he had forgotten about others from the campus.

  "I got the hard part of returning out the way, so I guess I got used to it. It's still hard though, to not feel afraid but at least I'm not overly anxious, I'm just glad we are finishing the semester soon," Jungkook explains, he was ready for things to be done. Though he was also worried about where he could go during summer break.

He was thinking of getting his own place but he couldn't afford so much alone. He was rich, but not really it was all his dads money.

"I'm ready too! Also, don't worry. Don't forget we are at the dorms too! You have Yugyeom too, I'm sure he will be excited to see you," Taehyung squeezes him. As they walk out the door and lock it. They see the other get in the car and signal for them to quickly get in.

"I'm excited too! Anyways, I think we should hurry up, looks like the guys are impatient," Jungkook says as they laugh and head in the car.

"Okay, are you guys ready to head back to Seoul? Though I kind of want to surprise you guys and make a quick stop mid way there," Jin asks from the driver's seat.