Chapter 19: Real Bad Boy Pt 2

"Here we are!" Jin states happily once he parks Jungkooks car in front of a house. The younger man looks confused about where they were. It was a good area and the houses were not so big but not small. They looked very modern and neat.

"Get your masks and paints ready boys! The key is to not get caught!" Yoongi gives directions and Jungkook looks at them all confused.

"What are we doing in this area? Most specifically why are we parked in front of this house? Also, it's still somewhat light outside. Are we robbing? Making graffiti on the house?"The younger one asks innocently which makes the others coo at him.

After leaving the park the boys went to a store to buy masks, some hats and spray paint. Jungkook didn't want to question the spray point for he knew they had a reason. But he was truly starting to wonder now just what trouble they would cause.

"Cute. Are you sure you truly know what it's like to be a bad boy or do you think you know? No, we won't rob, though that would be fun. This place kook, is no other than Sungchuls house. That's his car." Hobi starts explaining and Jungkook widens his eyes at his words.

"Don't worry! He's not home, we made sure. Also, no one is really at home during this time. Plus, no cameras and no one can really recognize us with masks. Anyways, our first lesson on fun and being bad is having you wreck your enemies car! Maybe do some small artwork too!" Yoongi smiles feeling the rush to get out the car and start their revenge for Jungkook.

"Don't look at us like that kook! Look, this is not the only thing we will be doing today. Not everything will be bad either. We just thought that if you agreed to be our friend and hang with us that we could help you express any anger or fury you may have with this guy." Yoongi explained as Jungkook made an o shape with his mouth.

"So wait, you guys all planned a way for me to get revenge if I ended up accepting to be your friend? You all really went through all the trouble for this?" Jungkook points around to the area. Then looks at them.

"Yeah. I mean it was all quick information we used from sources but yeah. We know that crashing a car or graffitiing a house won't replace or erase all the pain and trauma you went through with him, but I mean...there's no issue in getting him back some way. Haven't you ever wanted to get back for all the pain? This is a way! I mean maybe this is the immature way, but it helps out with the pent up anger that I'm sure you may have somewhere." Jimin explains further and Jungkook nods at his words.

"If it makes you feel less lonely. We've all done something like this ! It's up to you though. If you don't want to go through with this we can just do the second activity." Jin looks at him and Jungkook looks down. He turned his face to the window.

He felt surprised to know that the hyungs had planned revenge for Sungchul. He felt a little bad over having to bother them with that but also grateful. Jungkook has never done this type of property damage to anybody, so he was a little scared but he then thought back on that night and what Sungchul had done to him years before, he didn't see any harm on giving that bastard some pay back. Even if it didn't make up for all the pain he went through.

"No." He replies back and looks at the six of them with a mischievous smirk.

"Thank you. We don't have to skip it. Let's do this. Let's hope we don't get caught."

"That's what I'm talking about! Let's go! Get this done fast and proceed to the next activity." Hobi says and opens the door for those in the back to get out.

They all walk to the car and stand on it. It was a very nice black jaguar car. Looked about two years of being used which meant it was fairly new.

"Now, let's us demonstrate how we do this!" Yoongi walked to the car and grabbed the sledgehammer to hit the trunk.