Chapter 25: Test Results

A week later

It had been a week since Jungkook had returned to campus and had fixed the issues with his sister. The week was not good but not bad either. He felt good to be able to get more help with his professors and hang out with Yugyeom and the hyungs too, but he hated how the attention and talks were about him even on the last day of the week.

Yes, it was not as bad as the first day, but there was still some talk. However, he tried to not let it bother him or at least show that it didn't.

Being himself still felt very strange, and showing who he really was scared him, but he had to admit that a big weight was off his shoulders. However, he is slowly getting used to it. He had a long way to still go but it was a start.

What helped him was having people there by his side supporting him and being there for him. It felt nice to not be alone anymore. What was also helping him was finishing off and practicing the routine as well as getting the second song finished. It helped not only Jungkook but the others as well in handling school stress or anything they were dealing with.

Lucky for them things were going smoothly too. They were feeling proud of what they have crafted so far as a team.

"Gosh I can't wait until we have that break! Though do you guys have any plans because I don't," Jin comments as they all eat lunch on campus at a table under some shade.

The break was a week and half away and everyone was ready to just relax and have some fun. College was stressful, and any type of break was a big relief for any student.

"No, I wanted to go visit my parents but I think I'll wait until after the semester ends to go. I'd rather spend more time than just a week and a half there," Yoongi replies while working on something on his computer.

"I agree, does anyone else have any plans for the break?" Taehyung asks and looks around to see everyone shaking their heads.

"Nope, why don't we all keep hanging out then? Go somewhere or do something fun? We've never really had a vacation as friends so it would be nice to just, you know, have one?" Jin recommended shyly looking down.

"I'm all in! Really, it would be nice to go on this trip with you all! What's even more special than having Jungkookie joining us for our first trip too!" Hobi says out loud and puts a hand on Jungkook's back who points to himself.

The others nod. "You are part of our group Jungkookie! Of course we want you to vacation with us now that we are friends. Unless you have something planned already and you need to go home, or...?" Taehyung asks at the end but Jungkook shakes his head.

"I don't. I'm not going home for the break so.." he replies while eating some fruit he packed.

"Great! We can decide the day after where to go! Or if anyone has any ideas before that will work too," Tae finishes enthusiastically.

"Are you sure you guys want me to join? I feel I'll kill the mood somehow," Jungkook speaks after chewing and sees everyone glaring at him.

"When will you stop with that? Jungkook, all of us want you here! I'm sure we've made it clear as day. You are part of us now so obviously we want you to go. You won't ruin anything, so stop with that!" Jin scolds and Jungkook nods, it felt weird to get scolded that way from the older one.

"Anyways, are you guys ready for us to get tested today by Professor Jang? We've practiced a lot for today! I hope she lets us show her the second dance after the break. We really need to start choreo for Baepsae. We need to finish some of the recording too but the production and rap are done. Just you four who need to go up," Yoongi begins to talk about their project.