Chapter 2: I'm Tired

"He is more than just a fucking cold hearted coward! Like, I don't know how the school can just keep him after everything he does! I sometimes seriously wish someone would just come and put him into his place. Make him see that he is not everything he is, to let him know just how awful it is when one hurts others. Gosh, I fucking hate him." Taehyung huffs in frustration as he angrily sits down on the couch behind him. He had been ranting for the past hour over the other boy after having one of them mention him in a conversation they were having.

"Please, the only people who truly confront him and show him how shitty he is is us. Though I wish someone would come and show that asshole something good too, it won't happen. Guys like him don't  always hit bottom or get put into their place. I sometimes just wonder if he has always been like that." Namjoon comments as he shoves some food in his mouth.

"I feel like most likely. I mean, people always have reasons as to why they are the way they are. He couldn't have just been born as an asshole. Things don't work that way." Jimin tries to answer the question but the others shake their heads in disagreement.

"It doesn't matter how he grew up Jimin ah, no actions are truly justifiable when it comes to hurting people, and he hurts people." Jin responds back. It's Jimin who now shakes his head in disagreement.

"Were you really trying to defend him Jimin?" Taehyung asks coldy.

"What? No! Look, just because I said that some people are the way they are because of their past, doesn't mean I'm defending him. I was just trying to answer hyungs question. You guys know I think he is an asshole, I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you right now taehyung." Jimin says a little defensively. In all honesty, Jimin was the only out of the six of them that truly didn't hate Jungkook fully. Of course he thought the younger one was a complete asshole who was way too mean to people, and of course he too gets annoyed with the guys attitude most of the time as well, but something inside Jimin has always thought the boy has his reason for acting as such. They may not be the right ones whatsoever, but no is mean just because they feel like it deep down.

"Ima go walk for some fresh air, the tension gets too heavy when we talk about jeon. Text me if you need anything." Jimin says as he gets up and puts on his cap. The others only nod, knowing he is right and watch him leave Yoongi's mini studio.

"Jimins  right, let's ignore everything about Jungkook for the rest of the evening and night. The guy isn't worth our breath." Yoongi speaks and the rest sigh, knowing he was right.

Jungkook groaned as he opened his eyes. They were a swollen, puffy red mess from crying. He hadn't even realized he fell asleep until he looked at the time and saw it had been a couple hours. As he sat up, he felt a small headache nagging in the back of his eyes. He popped a couple painkillers and figured he'd better just do his homework. It wouldn't take him long.

About the time he was finishing up, he heard a knock on his door. He opened it to see one of the nice maids hand him a plate of food with a drink on the side. "You missed dinner. Your sister said she knocked once, but assumed you were sleeping or busy so I decided to see if you still were up. It's dinner." The nice maid says. "Really? How long since my father and sister had dinner then?" Jungkook asked the nice lady.