Chapter 20: All of My Life

Jungkook opened his eyes and immediately felt a pounding headache come in. He groaned. His body felt heavy, despite sleeping a lot he still felt very tired and his headache only made things worse. He guessed it was the hangover. They did drink a lot last night. Partied too.

There wasn't a single moment in the whole night that Jungkook wasn't happy or enjoying himself. As time passed in the club the happier and more excited he had felt. The more comfortable he ended up feeling that he danced a lot. Drank a lot too.

Jungkook doesn't regret anything that he did yesterday. He doesn't regret trashing Sungchul's car or house, he doesn't regret agreeing to go to the club to drink either. It was one of the most joyful and fun days he'd had in a very long time. All he hated was the consequences that such actions brought after.

He sighs and looks around. After the club, they had all gone to a small studio that he came to find out that Jin rented. It was very big and it looked more like an apartment. He wasn't so surprised though, that it was huge or that the older man had one.

He was pretty sure that the others had enough to have something similar and they probably did.

Everyone knows how well off each of them are. Jin, being the youngest son of the ceo of the Samsung Korean branch, Namjoon, whose parents owned a lot of famous museums, Jimin, whose dad has many well-known cafes and its own company Corp, Hobi, who had parents who invested and had a good business company.

Tae and Yoongi's families weren't as well off as some of the others but they still had pretty good money too. Yoongis father owned a chain of well-known restaurants and invested. Then there was Tae, whose parents had a well-known company for models. So obviously, they all had some money. However, they always maintained humble.

Then there was him...a Jeon and although his family's name had become very well known throughout the last 8 years, no one ever truly connected the dots and figured he was the son of Jeon Jun-woo, the man who owns one of the best-known marketing and distribution company.

He doesn't mind people not figuring it out, he enjoyed not getting attention, either way, he couldn't blame people for not being able to connect the dots when his father had never revealed Jungkook to the media. He never even ever brought up his name. He only ever told reporters that he had a son who didn't want to be in the spotlight and that was it.

His father wasn't fully lying. He's seen how cruel media attention can be, but he also knows he will have to face such attention if he wants to get into the music industry. However, he would enjoy the silence of not being known for as long as he could.

Deep down, there was also a part of him that wished his father spoke about him to the media. He wished his father would at least tell people how proud he was, of not just his daughter but him as well. Wished he would tell people how unique he is but how much he loves such uniqueness but he knows that won't ever happen. He's come to accept it.

"Morning kook! How are you feeling? Pretty bad?" Namjoon asks as he walks into the area Jungkook was sleeping in. Jungkook groans from the headache that won't go away.

"I feel like absolute shit. This throbbing headache is making things so bad. Gosh I've never felt like this. My body also feels tired." He sits up as he expresses how he feels.

Namjoon chuckles.

"That's normal. You drank a lot and what you drank was pretty strong. Not to mention how it was your first time drinking something heavy. You may get used to with time but don't worry. We all woke up with a headache. Here." Namjoon hands Jungkook some pills and a water bottle.

"Drink the pills, it will help for the headache. Also, Jin ordered some hangover food that just arrived, that will help!" Namjoon informs and Jungkook nods taking the pills and water bottle.