Chapter 12: Weakness Arent so Bad

" Taehyung, what took you so long to get back? Almost an hour. We were starting to get worried about you." Jin sighs in relief after speaking, happy to see aehyung walking to their direction. The other only forced a small smile on his face.

"Something ended up happening and I ended up helping! I'm here now and with our snacks!" He smiles putting the bag in the middle. He wanted to talk about what he had seen, wanted to let his worries and confusing thoughts out, but kept them in because he knew Jungkook wouldn't want them knowing what he witnessed. He doesn't even know why he cares on what Jungkook would think if he told the rest. He felt very confused.

Out of all of them, he can say he disliked Jungkook the most. He's even made the boy burn his skin, which Taehyung feels guilty to this day. He always viewed Jungkook in such a negative light that in the past, Taehyung was sure Jungkiok didn't have feelings, a cold man. But, after the last month and after what he saw today. He isn't fully sure what to think of the boy. But he does know that he doesn't feel as bothered by him anymore. Nor does he feel the need to be mean.

"Anyways, what were you guys talking about?" Taehyung sits in the middle of the circular bench where the others were sitting and chatting. Trying to distract himself.

"We were talking about the project and meeting up tomorrow. I know that we discussed next week, but we need to catch up. Like we really do. We are in the last semester and then we have a three week break in a few weeks and after that One month and half for the showcase! We have one song and the other song done but we need to really finish the second song and start choreo for the second one." Namjoon points out and looks at the notes he took when discussing the project with the rest.

"Why don't we start the first choreo now, while also finishing the second song? Take alternative days so we aren't so stressed and burnt out with one thing?" Jin proposes and the members nod in agreement to his proposal.

"Yeah, I mean the first song is basically done production wise. We could just start the vocal recordings today and try to finish that as much as possible these two days. Then we will see what we finalize from the production and start the choreo next week. So no, we can't do that now." Namjoon plans the whole timeline.

"What If we pushed back the choreo another week? I mean just to also give us a rest?" Tae looked at them. Thinking about Jungkooks leg after what the others decided.

"We could, but I mean we should really get the first song done so that we don't do things last minute." Hobi replied to his question. Tae only nodded.

"I think we should discuss some of this with Jungkook. He's in our group after all and I don't think he would like us discussing or making decisions without his input. It's clear we have to record tomorrow, but maybe we should ask his opinion  as well for the choreo and all. Don't want to have any misunderstandings." Yoongi looks at the others as he clicks his pen. He too was thinking about the younger and the panic attack he had earlier.

"Mmm I agree with him. We forgot Jungkook. Maybe we were too caught up, but yeah let's tell him our ideas and see from there. Like hyung said, we should try avoiding any misunderstandings with him right now. We've barely all gotten at a duable page with him. Let's not ruin it." Jimin shakes his head, not wanting to imagine going back to the way they were.

"Hmm I agree. Let's tell him tomorrow then. We can chill for now." Namjoon agrees and puts his notebook away

"And so someone really sat next to him? Yes! The new guy sat next to him at lunch and people say that Min Yoongi even sat next to him today too." Two girls said a little loudly without noticing who they were passing by. The members give a curious look to Yoongi who rolled his eyes at the girls small talk.