Chapter 27: It is so Confusing

"Here, have some tea kook, maybe it will help you calm down," Jin says, handing some tea to the younger one who hadn't stopped crying from the moment he had shown up in front of his dorm.

Panicked and filled with worry to see the youngest in such a state, Seokjin called the others to arrive at his dorm so that they could talk and understand what had just happened to the boy that had him so distraught.

They had come in record time, Jungkook not minding it because he actually needed their presence.

He tried very hard to stop crying but he just felt so hurt, betrayed, and confused that it was hard for him to stop. He never thought such a revelation would cause him so many tears.

Jungkook takes the tea cup shaking it as he starts to sip on it and continues to try his best to calm down and explain to the others.

He took a couple more sips and felt the tea start to help him a little. "I-i think I can speak more clearly now..." he says with tears coming to his eyes, but with no sobs coming out.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys like this, and for interrupting anything you had," he apologizes first. The others shake their heads.

"No kook, you have nothing to be sorry for! We said we would be here when you needed us and that's all we are doing, now tell us what has you like this," Hobi replies as he puts his hand on Jungkooks knee.

"What went wrong, kookie? We haven't seen you this distraught since the party. Did something happen to you? Did someone do anything?" Yoongi looked at him as he asked the questions.

He wipes his tears before replying, "I got betrayed and lied to that is what happened," he sniffles. The rest stay quiet, letting him explain at his own pace.

"My-m-" he stopped himself, feeling weird to say such words after knowing who it referred to.

"My mom has come back.." he drops as the boys widen their eyes.

"Actually, she's been back for a while now," His voice drops at the end.

"I just never noticed. She was always there for me, but I didn't know...and she's the person I least expected it to be," he continues, roughly sipping some tea before he starts to cry inconsolably again.

"She's been here with you? Without you knowing? Huh? I don't mean to pressure you, just, just surprising and weird," Jimin comments.

"Two hours ago I found some papers that had my name and my moms name, Choi Kyungmi, and I, being curious, saw that it was a very recent DNA result. The papers I found, by accident at Profesor Jangs house," he explains, not being able to say mom yet because it felt so foreign and he needed to explain well.

"Then, after finding those papers I came across pictures of my dad and this person. Where they looked so in love. I felt confused and hurt, I didn't understand why Professor had such document and pictures and in the moment I thought she knew who my mom has been all along, and so I went to campus to confront her because this is a topic that is very close and sensitive to me," he continues and looks to the side.

"I didn't get why she had it or if she knew my mom, how she knew her, and I am tired of having my past be half hidden from me so I needed answers then and there. I drove to campus to ask about it and get some explanation, because I was also starting to feel deceived. Then right when I go, I bump into my father. I don't know what he was doing there, But I decided to go ahead and complain to him about my past because I was already feeling so many things from those pictures and the dna result," he continues wiping the tears as he vividly retells the moments from a bit ago.

"What did he say? Was he able to give you an answer?" Tae asked.

"He wanted to know where I had gotten such recent results so he didn't know about the test being done. So then we started arguing a little and Professor Jang appeared to ask what was happening. Then when the two realized each other's presence, they had gone into some shock–surprise to see each other," he took another sip before putting the cup down on the table in front.

Who I Really Am JJKxBTS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें