Chapter 15: Exposed

"You have no idea how happy I am that the hyungs were able to convince you to go to this party. Now I won't be alone." Yugyeom says brightly to Jungkook as both boys look into the big mirror they had, fixing their hair and clothes for the party.

"Just because I decided to go doesn't mean I will stay there for the whole night. Also, it was actually Professor Jang who influenced me more. This is a test for myself and to see if parties are my thing or not." Jungkook responds as he fixes his hair and walks away. He was wearing a long sleeve gray shirt, blue jeans that were ripped at the knees and some black boots. He knew what he was wearing was more casual than what people usually wore at a party, but he was trying his best to not attract too much attention.

"Whoever it was, I am glad they convinced you. Maybe you will end up liking it and stay the whole time. You never know." Yugyeom replies as he looks in the mirror one last time before walking away from it.

"I doubt that. I feel like not going more than going. I know the moment I walk in people will start to create all sorts of new rumors about me." He sighs, sitting down.

"Maybe, but don't forget that I, along with the hyungs will be there for you. Like it or not, they also care for you." Yugyeom sits next to him and smiles.

"Only because I am their team member." Jungkook denies and looks down, feeling the nerves creeping in already.

"One day you will admit and recognize that it isn't just because you are part of their team. They really are starting to care for you Jungkook. Don't push them away. You don't do it to me, so don't do it to them either. I think you guys have something good going. Plus, having a group of hyungs is so much fun. I have six of them too. Well, the last one, my partner, he's my age but still it feels good nonetheless. So, I'm telling you that it's not so bad. Too bad they couldn't go, but I'm glad I'm going with you guys." Yugyeom smiles and Jungkook could only shake his head.

The moment he told Yugyeom he was going, the other male had been so happy. He'd really wanted Jungkook to have fun and have a regular college life. He also thanked the others many times for convincing him to go. The hyungs had laughed at Yugyeom happiness but also found it cute. They all agreed to go together, as the party wasn't far from campus.

"They're here. Let's head out." Jungkook says, standing up after seeing his phone notifications. "I'll grab my wallet, hold on." Yugyeom stands and grabs his wallet, going out the door first. Jungkook sighs. He was starting to feel very nervous. Hoping it was nothing, he closes the door and walks downstairs to the boys who immediately started complimenting the two of them the moment they lay eyes on them.

"Wow! You guys clean up well! Though Jungkookie, you are wearing more casual clothes and usual for a party. You and Yoongi Hyung are really the same in some areas huh." Taehyung comments as he looks at both Jungkook and Yoongi. Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I told him it was kind of casual too." Yugyeom adds.

"Just let it be hyung, not everyone has to dress as fancy as you. I honestly don't know why you didn't decide to be a fashion designer or a model." Jimin defends Yoongi. Jungkook and the others chuckle.

"I don't wish to stand out. Plus, what I'm wearing isn't so bad. I'm only going to test things out. It's most likely I'll leave early. If I do though, you guys can enjoy yourselves and take this guy home." Jungkook gestures to Yugyeom.