UPDATE: REWRITING PLS READ

Hi everyone! Been a while right? First of all, I very much apologize for that. My life is very busy and full of nice events and not so nice events, thus creating little time for me to write. Anyways, I explained in AO3 that I am rewriting this story for the last time. I am rewriting the story because there certain things that don't match with what I've said in a past chapter. It kind of seemed all over the place for some areas so I decided it be best to rewrite! So far, I've rewritten 11 chapters and have posted them on AO3, but thought it be fair I post them here too! My plan was to rewrite the whole book and then publish but that will take me so long and I don't want to keep you guys hanging.  So, I'll update as I rewrite! Many things have changed in the new rewrite and many things haven't. You will see the differences once I post the chapters. I'm truly hoping I finish this book by early next year mid next year the latest. Here's to hoping I can achieve that! Once again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and not posting as much. I'll try my best to get better on that. Anyways I hope you enjoy the rewrite and this time it will not be on hiatus or abandoned. Sorry and I hope you all enjoy!