Chapter 29: Finding My Way

The lights were very dim but the flashing lights were brighter as the loud music could be heard even from two blocks away. The place was a little smaller than that of Seoul's clubs, but it was still big for a club.

That was what Jungkook had thought as they arrived at the club that they had all decided to go to in Daegu. After talking and cuddling with Hobi, he and the other members had rested the whole day until it was near sunset.

They had all dressed up enough for a club but less than the last time, as they hadn't wanted to spend that much time choosing their outfits again.

Unlike the last time, Jungkook was now more aware of the atmosphere and vibe in a club so he wasn't as clueless. He wouldn't lie, he did enjoy going to clubs. They were fun if you went with the right people, but they were also very crowded. He guessed he would be the one to go only here and then.

It had been a month since they had last gone, which wasn't that long ago but wasn't recent either. However, this time he really needed to drink and let loose, and so did the others.

They'd all decided that they wouldn't party as hard in there like they had the first time they'd taken Jungkook, but just enough to let loose. So you could say they weren't going to get overly drunk at the club, but that didn't mean they couldn't get drunk somewhere else...

"Woah, this place is nice. You know places huh, Yoongs? Is this where you and Namjoon would sometimes come and rap when visiting Daegu?" Jin asked as they walked into the club after having their ID checked by the security.

"Wait? You guys rapped here? People go up on stage and sing here too?" Jungkook asked as the music got louder as they walked in further.

"Yup! Seoul has a place for that, it's huge and amazing, but they were closed due to remodeling but yes, besides clubbing and hitting the dance floor, people sing and rap here too," Namjoon answered as they found a sitting area that fit all seven of them.

"Cool," Jungkook said sitting down.

"Yoongi has taken part in some competitions here too and he has beaten many rappers, even some who can be considered underground. However, they don't always have rap battles. I'm not sure if they will tonight," Namjoon added.

"I hope they do! That way you three could go up and outrap people!" Jimin said as he pointed to Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hobi, who were letting the waiter know what drinks they wanted.

"Ooh I'd like to see that too!" Tae said as he combed his hair a little with his fingers.

"Well, if they have some battles today then I think we could go up there and do some rapping. Even if there is no battle, I think we could go do something, right guys?" Hobi asked the other two who nodded.

"Sure!" Yoongi shrugged.

"Anyways, do you feel less awkward and strange now Jungkookie?" Hobi asked as they got their drinks.

"Hmm, still a little weird but I don't feel as strange as I did last time! I think I'll start feeling more comfortable every time I come!" Jungkook replied as he sipped on his cocktail.

He made a face as the bitterness hit his tongue, but it still felt good. "I just want to let go of everything tonight, even if we get less crazy than last time. I want to forget and put my family issues to the side. I want to feel free and happy like how a 21 year old should feel!" He said, taking another shot of his cocktail.

They smiled, as that was what they had wanted to hear. For him to want to live life being a 21 year old. To see that he wanted to let loose and have fun.

They loved seeing him happy and having fun.

"Alright then! Let's do just that!" Yoongi said bringing his drink up and having the others clink their glasses together and finish their glass in one shot.