beauty

genre: fluff, make out
summary: jisung is apart of the faceless rap group 3racha, but at the end of their gig, he performs his solo, revealing his face and minho is struck by his beauty.

not proofread

the whole concert, minho wasn't really paying attention. he'd gone with felix because the boy had dragged him along and insisted they had to get there early for good barricade positions.

felix was a big fan of 3racha but also friends with all the members. he said they'd get a chance to talk after the show, but minho wasn't too bothered what happened, he was just there because felix asked him to be.

minho couldn't deny that the concert was good. although faceless, all the members had incredible stage presence which captivated the crowd. the atmosphere was lively and minho had fun.

as everyone thought the concert had come to an end, another vcr started playing on the screen. it was only cb97. felix had explained to him that they were doing solo performances and so he'd expected this. by the looks of the crowd, they had definitely not.

with his mask still on, he started to perform. it was a mix of singing and light rapping. half way through, he pulled off his face covering making the crowd go crazy.

it was no lie that cb97 was attractive, spearb too, when he revealed his face during his rap performance.

there was one solo left. j.one's vcr started playing. throughout the concert, minho had felt drawn to j.0ne specifically and so was excited for his performance.

his solo was, surprisingly, not a rap song. he was singing. his microphone on the stand as he held it tightly, swaying to the beat. his honey voice carried throughout the hall as everyone was captivated.

as he got to the chorus, he picked the mic off the stand and began to walk around the stage whilst undoing his mask. he scanned the crowd, wanting to give the mask to a fan.

minho caught his eye. the boy was looking at him with sparkling eyes and a mouth slightly agape. he was extremely handsome.

jisung felt his face flush slightly at the sight of the boy in the crowd, in a way, feeling shy about this whole thing.

he slowly approached minho. taking his mask off and revealing his breath taking features. hands reached out to him but he only grabbed minho's, placing the object in his hands.

he pulled away, letting his hand slowly slip out of minho's, never actually wanting to let go.

minho held the mask with shaking hands. his eyes were as wide as saucers.

he looked up to jisung who was swaying gently to the music, singing softly. sweat stuck his hair to his forehead making him look more attractive. his simple outfit accentuated his small waist. his soft plump lips moved carefully, pronouncing every word. the lighting made him look as though he was the only one in the world, everyone's attention focused solely on him.

the boys beauty was ethereal and minho felt suddenly love struck, unable to process anything. he had never seen someone so beautiful in his life. he wanted to go up on that stage and cup jisung's face, he wanted to inspect it because he wasn't even sure that j.one was real.

the gig ended. jisung's performance being the last.

everyone started to filter out the concert hall, but felix grabbed minho's hand, who was still in a daze, and dragged him to a different exit where he showed the guard both of their backstage passes before running through the underground of the stage.

all three boys stood in the room, getting their sweat patted off their heads and panting heavily, gulping down mouthfuls of water.

felix immediately jumped into conversation. expressing his love for the performance and how they all looked and did amazing, constantly praising them and offering brownies, which they all happily accepted.