online friend

genre: fluff
summary: minho and jisung finally meet after only knowing each other online.

not proofread

minho sat on a bench at the airport. his leg bounced up and down as he anxiously waited the arrival of jisung. he should be here any minute.

he checked his phone again. there was a text.

hannie 🐿️💕
hyung!!! i just picked my bag up, i'll see you soon!!

minho smiled at this text. he knew what jisung looked like. he'd be able to spot him anywhere. it was only a matter of time before he would be able to see that face in real life.

soon, a crowd of people arrived, walking to the exit.

minho stood up, wanting to see if jisung would be in that crowd.

he was flying from malaysia. he was flying all the way from malaysia just to see minho.

minho tried to pay for the ticket himself, but of course jisung wouldn't let him.

finally, amidst the many people in the crowd, minho spotted jisung.

he looked tired, his hair all messy, bags under his eyes, his outfit was simple, baggy hoodie and sweatpants. but he still managed to look adorable to minho, and for a second, the older forgot what he was doing, he just stared at jisung, mouth slightly agape, not computing that he was here, in real life.

suddenly, jisung turned his head and made eye contact with minho. his whole face lit up and it seemed as though all the tiredness had left his body in that moment.

he ran quickly, his suitcase dragging behind him.

once he reached minho, who was standing there with his arms wide open, he dropped his suitcase and jumped into them, wrapping his legs tightly around his waist as minho stumbled slightly, losing his balance, but somehow he managed not to fall over.

"i can't believe it's really you." jisung whispered quietly.

"well you better believe it." minho chuckled.

when they finally broke apart, jisung safely making his way back onto the ground, they stared into each other's eyes.

they weren't online dating at all, they hadn't even thought about it. yes, both of them knew that something was there, but now that they were standing face to face, the air was different. something was pulling them to each other, like a magnet, and before they could even register what was happening, their lips touched, ever so softly, but they touched.

jisung was the first to press their lips fully into each other, wrapping his arms around minho's neck, the older slowly reaching his arms down to the younger's waist.

the kiss was slow and loving, it was something neither of the boys expected, but they weren't complaining.

minho smiled widely into the kiss, making jisung smile back. they broke apart slowly. jisung sniffed lightly, a small tear escaping his eye as he hurriedly tried to swipe it away.

"sweetie, why are you crying?" the nickname gave jisung slight butterflies, as usual, as he just shook his head and shrugged.

"it's okay." minho pulled jisung into another hug.

jisung grasped the material of minho's shirt as he nestled his head into the boys chest and cried lightly.

minho laced his fingers into the younger's hair and softly played with it, kissing his head delicately every once in a while.

the crowd from jisung's flight had filtered out long ago, but neither cared. it was only them.

minho swayed them from side to side.

slowly, jisung pulled away and sniffled. he wiped his eyes and picked his suitcase up.

"sorry about that. it was just a little overwhelming having you here." jisung gave a breathy laugh.

"it's okay. let me take your bags." minho took the suitcase and handbag from jisung's grasp and with his free hand, took jisung's hand in his.

they calmly made their way to the car park, small conversation fluttered about the air here and there.

it was nice to finally be able to meet.

A//N: guys i hate this sm BUT i got tickets to see skz 😭🙏

i'm literally over the moon, i cried when i got them!!

also i'm sorry this chapter is kinda rushed and bad, i was in berlin for a few days and so couldn't update and i also had like zero ideas so here is another cry for help, if anyone had ideas then please don't be afraid to share them 🫶

and happy valentine's day!!
i should've done a valentines chapter 😖
i'll do that next omg!!

love you 💕